The Frank Skinner Show on Absolute Radio

Does anyone on here listen to The Frank Skinner Show on Absolute Radio?
I've been listening to it for a couple of years now and I really love it.
I remember listening to an episode a while back where Frank is talking about a dream he had in which he took someone to be interviewed on the Richard and Judy show and on the way home he heard on the radio that the person had shot and killed Judy live on air. I haven't heard this episode for over a year and I would like to listen to it again because it was a very good episode from what I can remember. I've gone through the episode list on the Frank Skinner Show website but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone on here remember this episode and know which one it was and what date it was broadcast? Since I can't find it I'm starting to wonder whether I actually dreamt it. If someone on here can help me find it I would be very grateful.

I've listened to them since Gavin days and I don't remember that
Doesn't mean it didn't happen though

Quote: Joshua Morgan @ 4th March 2015, 5:43 PM GMT

Does anyone on here listen to The Frank Skinner Show on Absolute Radio?
I've been listening to it for a couple of years now and I really love it.
I remember listening to an episode a while back where Frank is talking about a dream he had in which he took someone to be interviewed on the Richard and Judy show and on the way home he heard on the radio that the person had shot and killed Judy live on air. I haven't heard this episode for over a year and I would like to listen to it again because it was a very good episode from what I can remember. I've gone through the episode list on the Frank Skinner Show website but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone on here remember this episode and know which one it was and what date it was broadcast? Since I can't find it I'm starting to wonder whether I actually dreamt it. If someone on here can help me find it I would be very grateful.

I love it Wave There's already a thread on it on this forum.

I cannot think of the specific episode, but if you join the group on Facebook and ask Nugget, he'll know. He's Emily's regular correspondent.

I used to listen, but I couldn't stand Emily, so I unsubscribed. I just couldn't warm to her.

Quote: Tom Mayhew @ 4th March 2015, 10:37 PM GMT

I used to listen, but I couldn't stand Emily, so I unsubscribed. I just couldn't warm to her.

I think that she's playing up to her 'actor parents raised in north London private education fashionista' role more than anything. She's sharp and funny and bessie mates with Jonathan Ross and Jane Goldman. Apparently she's stepping out with Richard Osman at the moment. Lucky minx!