The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 622

I felt so sick for Southampton on Sunday having all those penalties turned down.

Quote: Ben @ 22nd February 2015, 6:47 PM GMT

I thought Man Utd were going to drop out of the top 4 after yesterdays result, but they're still hanging in there.

They badly need some pace in the team though. Di Maria is the only one with pace and a bit of flair, but he's being played too deep.

The build up play to Herrera's goal looked promising though. If they can play more like that then they should do ok.

They're back to the pre-ferguson days and will be grateful for the occasional cup success. Time you looked for a new team Ben.

If players could be booked for rolling around like a tart then Di Maria would be sent off.

I think Southampton may have finally started to slip away from the top four.

Quote: Chappers @ 28th February 2015, 10:42 PM GMT

If players could be booked for rolling around like a tart then Di Maria would be sent off.

I'd love to see what some footballers would do if they were subject to the Yoann Huget tackle on Liam Williams in the France v Wales game today.

It prompted Jonathan Davies to comment 'Welcome to the Stade De France.'

One down.
Three to go.

Just £1 a month can get some west bum fans shoes or even second hand track suit bottoms ...maybe even a sausage roll from greggs

Quote: Lazzard @ 1st March 2015, 7:53 PM GMT

One down.
Three to go.

Don't you mean two?

As a Chelsea supporter I must say I hope that John Terry gets the one year contract. Not for the football but so that he will be able to support his family. He must be in an awful position.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd March 2015, 8:10 PM GMT

Don't you mean two?

I include, of course, the Charity Shield.
Whistling nnocently

That's next season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJs8r4S0Kic

:O

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Jeez, Man United were lucky tonight. Newcastle should have had a penalty, then their defence/goalkeeper messed up to give them a goal.

Quote: Tom Mayhew @ 4th March 2015, 10:29 PM GMT

Jeez, Man United were lucky tonight. Newcastle should have had a penalty, then their defence/goalkeeper messed up to give them a goal.

Jammy bastards! Bloody typical!!!

And Newcastle should have had a penalty too.

And Newcastle should have had a penalty

I thought Tim Krul was going to be man of the match until he gave the assist for Young.