Social media site for comedians

Maybe not exactly an opportunity but I was searching for a site like this one but US based (even though it doesn't really matter) and stumbled across this website tw2nty4our.com. Looks like facebook but would probably be cool with just jokes from up and coming comedians, events, etc. Looks to have no members so I can't ask if anyone is on it lol but good idea non the less.

It is cringe-inducingly awful to try to pass this off as something you "stumbled across". I know you run it, you know you run it, everyone reading knows you run it. It's perfectly acceptable to say "I've just started this site..."

What does it offer that's different or more useful than other social media sites?

A main attraction of social media is to appeal to a wider audience, so it mostly makes sense to use a very popular platform like twitter or facebook to get your name out. And it's fairly easy on both of those to curate your feeds to hear from other comedians. I guess I'm not seeing what the advantage would be of limiting interaction to comedians only. Perhaps I'm missing some important features?