Manchester based sketch writers

I'm looking to start an online sketch team.

I've been doing stand up on and off for a few years, but I want to start making some online content.

I work in TV production, so I know my way around a camera and editing software, but I'm looking for people to write and perform with.

PM me if interested with some of your influences and we'll see how we get on.

;) Hi Pal, I'm from Manc, what sort of satire do you like?, or is it the complete cynicism your after like?- tell us a bit about stuff you like or hate!

Quote: dellas @ 21st February 2015, 7:27 AM GMT

;) Hi Pal, I'm from Manc, what sort of satire do you like?, or is it the complete cynicism your after like?- tell us a bit about stuff you like or hate!

I love all sorts, but specifically I'm looking to make some fairly surreal stuff, like League of Gentlemen. I'm quite interested in doing some parodies as well, with a horror twist, like Come Dine With Me, but with cannibals.

Or Come Dine on Me, for masochists.

Great idea!- 'Four in a bed' for Nymphomaniacs ?

'Through the keyhole' for peeping toms?

'Can't pay- Take it Away' for recidivists?...

Quote: dellas @ 22nd February 2015, 8:59 AM GMT

Great idea!- 'Four in a bed' for Nymphomaniacs ?

'Through the keyhole' for peeping toms?

'Can't pay- Take it Away' for recidivists?...

You have a PM

Quote: Slug @ 21st February 2015, 10:10 AM GMT

I'm quite interested in doing some parodies as well, with a horror twist, like Come Dine With Me, but with cannibals.

Haha, yes! I would definitely watch that. But don't make it gory - have posh people turning up and delicately eating someone's flesh.