Creepy Gym Worker - Sketch Script

Creepy Gym Worker

(In a gym, mid-day, documentary about the gym)

(Documentarian is interviewing a member of staff in a room. He is well-built, tall and attractive)

Documentarian: "So what do you feel your most important responsibility is here?"

Trainer: "My main priority is helping people in the gym. You know, a lot of people come here having never used the equipment before and it is my job to help them"

(Cuts to man being crushed by bench press, trainer walks by, oblivious to him, and helps a woman off a treadmill, trainer voice overs as this happens)

(Cuts back to interview)

Documentarian: "What are some of the perks of this job?"

(Cuts to a man, wearing Indiana jones-like outfit telling a group of people a story about an adventure. Trainer walks by him, approaching an attractive woman)

Trainer: "Hey, you need any help?" ( asks the woman, oblivious to the adventurer)

Trainer: (voicing over the clip) "The best perk of the job is meeting new, interesting people. I talk to people that have wonderful stories that I could only think of in my dreams!"

Documentarian: "Interesting. And what are the working hours and holidays like in here?"

Trainer: "We have very flexible working hours here. We always think about eachother when it comes to working hours. If someone is having a bad day, I will happily cover the rest of their shift, just like they would for me"

(Cuts to clip)

Trainer: (to trainer 2) "Would you mind working the rest of my shift? Just got a call, my aunt has been taken into hospital"

Trainer 2: "Oh of course man, hope she is alright"

(Group of hot girls walk through the door, trainer notices)

Trainer: "You know what, you can take the rest of the day off. I don't think im up to going to the hospital yet"

Trainer 2: "alright no worries" (says, rubbing trainer's shoulder reassuringly)

(Cuts back to interview)

Documentarian: "That must be a nice thing to have in the workplace. Now-" (interrupted by trainer)

Trainer: "Is this thing nearly done? I have to pick up my wife and kids soon"