Horny Teacher - Sketch Script

Horny Teacher

(Middle-aged math teacher being given a warning by the principal in the principal's office. Teacher unsure why he is being disciplined, but very nervous)

Principal: "Listen, I do not enjoy this part of my job, I don't enjoy having to treat my colleagues like they are kids, you know?" (Principal sits behind his desk, opposite the teacher)

Teacher: "Yeah but I just have no idea why I'm here... I haven't been cooking meth ifthat's what your wondering?" (Teacher asks, anxiously trying to brighten up the mood, but is disappointed as the principal forces a smile)

Principal: "No no no, its nothing like that... Some of your students have been... complaining..." (Principal hesitates)

Teacher: "Well you can't give me the class of pot-heads then whine about low test-scores" (Teacher replies, worried its about the poor grades his class have been getting)

Principal: "No...the students have been complaining about your regular...blatant...erections..." (Principal struggles to speak the words, waiting for teacher's reaction)

Teacher: "What!? (Slams fist on desk) "Thats absolute nonsense!"

Principal: (Clears throat) "Umm how about you stand up right now?"

Teacher: (Looks down to crotch) "Id rather not"

Principal: "Exactly. Now, as im sure you will understand, this cannot happen in a class-full of kids..."

Teacher: (Interrupts principal) "Fine, don't worry, just give me one more chance, I promise I'll stop them!" (He pleads)

Principal: "This is the fourth time I have called you here! Parents are not getting any happier that their kids have to look at your erect penis all day!"

Teacher: "Well what can I do? I am a functioning male and this is what happens to me!" (Stands up in rage)

Principal: "Yeah but most functioning males wear trousers" (Points to the teacher's, now visible underwear)

I'm not going to comment on the content but one thing you can do is lose most of the brackets and the content therein. Let the dialogue do the work.

It's much too long for such a simple joke.