Uncle - Series 2

Some good lines and quite a few tropes to kick off series two. My my though, hasn't Errol grown? :)

I was wondering if he'd be taller than his uncle now. Luckily he hasn't quite grown that much yet.

I liked her Good Will Hunting people.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 10th February 2015, 10:51 PM GMT

Some good lines and quite a few tropes to kick off series two. My my though, hasn't Errol grown? :)

Made more obvious by showing a clip from him from last year at the start . . .

Enjoyable. It will be interesting to see where it goes, now that essentially everyone's happy with Errol hanging out with his uncle.

Adored the line about scrambled egg having no discernible boundaries.

Good start to the series. Loved Andy's job at the Carpet shop - they will never sack him, will they?

Quote: G180e @ 11th February 2015, 2:17 PM GMT

Good start to the series. Loved Andy's job at the Carpet shop - they will never sack him, will they?

They did sack him, didn't they?

Good start throughly enjoyable but seemed to just set up the series. Let's hope to see motte out of the next few episodes

Quote: ScotiaNova @ 11th February 2015, 3:33 PM GMT

They did sack him, didn't they?

They did, yes.

For anyone who (like me) cares:

The fingerpicked electric guitar after 'You're fired!" is Jackson Browne accompanying Nico from her 1967 debut album.

Quote: JohnnyD @ 14th February 2015, 10:12 AM GMT

For anyone who (like me) cares:

The fingerpicked electric guitar after 'You're fired!" is Jackson Browne accompanying Nico from her 1967 debut album.

I didn't watch it but I do care about such things. Music nerds of the world unite!

Not Uncle, but that Funny Valentine short "Elephant" was beautiful . . . from an old cynic like me . . . http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p02j75pt/funny-valentines-nick-helm-elephant

Quote: ScotiaNova @ 15th February 2015, 9:35 AM GMT

Not Uncle, but that Funny Valentine short "Elephant" was beautiful . . . from an old cynic like me . . . http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p02j75pt/funny-valentines-nick-helm-elephant

Yes, that was good.

Tonigth's Uncle was fun, I liked it more than last week's, seemed a better balance of plot and gag.

Quote: gappy @ 17th February 2015, 10:32 PM GMT

Yes, that was good.

Tonigth's Uncle was fun, I liked it more than last week's, seemed a better balance of plot and gag.

I thought that it was good too and the range of characters and plots are impressive. I think it works well because the central characters, however dysfunctional, are both believable and likeable.

Yep, back on form after a slightly disappointing first episode. :)

I wasn't sure it would work as well now that the Uncle and the boy aren't against each other like they were for a lot of series 1 but they've made it work well. They now just inspire each other into disasters.