Co-Writers Needed for Superhero Satire

I have a 38 page superhero satire script GRAND THEFT HERO, That I'm currently planning to transform into a online film project in next 18 months. It is based on a play SEX AND LIES AND SUPERHEROES that I produced in 2005. Recently re-written as a satire of the stereotypical role of women in the superhero genre, it developed into a musical with songs (Demos of which I have recorded).

What It really needs is a good going over by other writers like Star Wars New Hope had two writers spice up the screenplay or The League Of Gentlemen had the outside eye of Jeremy Dyson. I would credit you with the work you would do and if you were keen to continue during the film production process as creative consultant that would be fine and any experience in either music or film production always handy.

I can be contacted here and am arranging read throughs and also pub meets up to read and discuss any changes or re-works needed. The Script is complete in its current draft, but just have that feeling that it could be so much more and feel a fresh set of eyes and opinion could refine and improve and in places probably re-boot scenes or characters that I think could be a very funny, imaginative and unique work.

I am housed in Surrey, so any meets up will occur around there.

here is the facebook group that has more info. and current draft to peruse and improve

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1397509160548801/?fref=ts

Ah. I don't do FB, but this sounds really exciting! If there's any other way I can join in, I'd love to.

I like the sound of this! If it's possible I'd like to take a look at the script. If you're okay with that I can message you my email.

Quote: That Joyce @ 9th February 2015, 3:21 PM GMT

Ah. I don't do FB, but this sounds really exciting! If there's any other way I can join in, I'd love to.

no prob, have sent info/link to you

Quote: Melvo @ 10th February 2015, 10:02 AM GMT

I like the sound of this! If it's possible I'd like to take a look at the script. If you're okay with that I can message you my email.

yep, its cool