Cockroaches

Thought this was promising. Jack Whitehall was very good.

I was a little disappointed to be honest, although Jack was pretty good, even with that accent :). The premise is strong enough to keep me coming back for S1 I think, so let's see if it beds in.

Highlight : The cut to the insane Prime Minister on a leash, snarling and gibbering had me chuckling

I was left a bit disappointed by the ending to this. The premise interested me and it was decent up until they joined the gang. The whole 'it was just a joke and he isn't really our leader' seemed a bit of a cop-out, given this was episode 1.

Quite enjoyed it. Early days but look forward to seeing how this progresses.

Bit odd, that. When we got to the break, I thought it was really nicely put together, and a great twist on a sit com family/prison: I would have left it there with Whitehall as the stupid leader, always trying it on with her, I'm sure there might have been 6 decent episodes in that set-up without the need for too many developments.

As it was, the plot sort of got ahead of itself, I think. Still, let's see what happens next.

I must have been watching a different show to everyone else! I saw nothing promising in it at all, in fact I think it was the worst sitcom I've had the misfortune to catch since that god-awful Citizen Khan.

I'll watch it a second time just to make sure it was as crap as I thought it was.

It's a shame as I really liked the premise and the first half of ep one. The jokes are good but for me, the main characters aren't that engaging/likeable/interesting and the plots are a bit weak.

I was a fan of Bad Education and there was a lot more heart in that.

I find the show quite funny. Dead pan comedy is another form of in the genre and unless the viewer likes sitcoms the old fashioned way, this'll be a bit tedious.

Episode two was much much better than numero uno, only thing is that I felt terrible about the dog.

Note: Silly how some, like me, feel bad about fictional violence against animals and find killing other human beings hilarious.

Quote: vinny j @ 15th January 2015, 7:12 PM GMT

Quite enjoyed it. Early days but look forward to seeing how this progresses.

I hated it but that's just MY opinion!

Quote: George Kaplan @ 14th January 2015, 1:08 PM GMT

Thought this was promising. Jack Whitehall was very good.

He really does put the "Cock" in "Cockroaches".

Not that great an episode tonight but had a feeling that would be the case once we knew Jack Whitehall was not going to be in it.

I did try to get into this but gave up after the first two episodes. Shame really but it just didn't grab me.

Last episode was very funny. The two tribes conflict is a good subplot and if well managed by producers they could milk it for another two series.

Cockroaches has potential and talent.