Wanted : Talented comedy co-screenwriter for film

I've written a full comedy screenplay that has an unusual take on a very well known subject. The film script and synopsis has already brought quite a good bit of attention at this early stage. There is a realistically chance of it heading into full production, ie good budget,good cast, production etc.

Although the structure of the whole script is there, there are elements of the dialogue that could be sharper in my opinion. I've wrote this without any outside assistance but the time is now calling to draft in a very funny f**ker as a collaborator to zoom it to the next level. You only get one shot at this and the whole thing needs to be nothing short of perfect.

Without giving anything away here, the film is a cross between Airplane, Monty Python, The league of Gentlemen, and Vic 'n' Bob to name a few references.

There are a few well known household names who are potentially going to be involved in the film in terms of casting and other aspects, particularly owing to the synopsis, but all that aside the full script needs to be 100% on the money, once this goes to the powers that be.

This is a real genuine calling for someone who is looking for something real tasty to get their dark comedic soul into. It's not just about punchy one-liners I'm looking for, but intelligently laid out writing as well.

Whoever steps up to the mark and can bring their comedy head to the script will be given an equal share of the writing credits.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have in the meantime.

Many thanks

Mr B

holywfilms@gmail.com

All fans of your mentioned style, but I'm not a professional comedy writer, but have been writing/performing/producing/directing sketch shows/plays/improv nights since 2002 in london with varied success. Keen to meet up for a pint and a chat....so what happens now? Do you need to see my work

Hi there, I've dropped you an email if you want to check it out. Thanks
-Lewis