Help needed ASAP (Doc Martin Series 4 Episode 7)

Hi

In Doc Martin Series 4 Episode 7 - Do Not Disturb.

Shown on ITV1 9pm Friday 20th August 2010

Martin notices that their room service waiter appears to have the symptoms of a condition that could make him blind.

Could somebody please tell me the name of this condition?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any help you can give.

Cheers

Old J

Go ask your GP?

Catch-up?

Hi N P

I would if I could, but I am in Ireland and cannot access Catch-up or iPlayer etc.

Cheers

Old J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA_EHMTkHZo 9mins+

Thank You N P

Put a pound on the Lotto to-morrow and may power of the Six-Numbers be with you.

Many Thanks Again.

Cheers

Old J

The room service waiter could have been having a severe migraine headache, which can cause
temporary partial visual field dimness or darkness in the periphery and some dizziness and weakness....commonly caused by severe allergy attacks or high stress. It's often important to find out the root cause of intense migraines that continue longer than a few hours. It's always best to consult a knowledgeable physician or G.P.. I don't know much about medical ailments. I just used to work around doctors.

Quote: Buddy Clause @ October 4 2013, 3:57 AM BST

The room service waiter could have been having a severe migraine headache, which can cause
temporary partial visual field dimness or darkness in the periphery and some dizziness and weakness....commonly caused by severe allergy attacks or high stress. It's often important to find out the root cause of intense migraines that continue longer than a few hours. It's always best to consult a knowledgeable physician or G.P.. I don't know much about medical ailments. I just used to work around doctors.

Absolutely true. I've had that happen before. Rather frightening, I must say.

Quote: Old J @ 24th August 2010, 4:45 PM BST

Hi

In Doc Martin Series 4 Episode 7 - Do Not Disturb.

Shown on ITV1 9pm Friday 20th August 2010

Martin notices that their room service waiter appears to have the symptoms of a condition that could make him blind.

Could somebody please tell me the name of this condition?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any help you can give.

Cheers

Old J

polymyalgia rheumatica