Why has this twank been promoted? Page 2

Feel free to add your own twank. :D

You learn a new thing every day. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Twank

Yes........the BCG - fun and educational.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th December 2014, 1:25 PM GMT

Nuff said..........I rest my case. Unimpressed

So you rest your case based on one single piece of second hand evidence? Well, that's just super.

Whether to people tastes or not, and clearly it appears we're all too cool here to approve of anything remotely popular it makes sense that a programme like Good News gets promoted to BBC Two is due to the fact that it gets good viewing figures.

I think the more important thing about BBC Three closing isn't what shows get promoted to BBC One/Two but what shows either won't now get made or will be lost online.

Quote: Ian Morgan @ 14th December 2014, 9:31 PM GMT

So you rest your case based on one single piece of second hand evidence? Well, that's just super.

Calm down dear, tongue in cheek. ;)

So here we are again, another successful comedian with his own show, and let's be honest having the sort of success most of us who are trying to be funny would relish, and still the guy gets slated.

I used to worry that if I couldn't get at least the majority of you on here to like my jokes I'd never make it, I'm now beginning to think the opposite could in fact be true!

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the show and find a lot of the writing funny and the sort of thing I'd aspire to do, I was only reporting a friend's experiences. I didn't mean to fan any flames and apologise. Angelic

Quote: FunyHaHA Not Funy Strange @ 14th December 2014, 10:28 PM GMT

I used to worry that if I couldn't get at least the majority of you on here to like my jokes I'd never make it, I'm now beginning to think the opposite could in fact be true!

Ha, I doubt any comedian attributes their success to their material being well received on an online forum.