I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here Page 18

Quote: zooo @ 15th November 2014, 1:39 PM GMT

Even despite the fact you don't want to look at her naked, I think we should probably still allow her to appear on television.

Crazy concept I know. ;)

Well I think you know that that's not quite what I meant. I'm perfectly happy to see Vicki Michelle back on TV (although perhaps on something a bit more dignified then 'I'm A Celebrity'). I'm not a regular viewer, is it just an hour of people taking showers every night?

I conceed that she may look very good naked, but no one looks good clothed or naked on a reality TV show on primetime ITV, ever.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 16th November 2014, 10:55 AM GMT

Well I think you know that that's not quite what I meant. I'm perfectly happy to see Vicki Michelle back on TV (although perhaps on something a bit more dignified then 'I'm A Celebrity'). I'm not a regular viewer, is it just an hour of people taking showers every night?

I conceed that she may look very good naked, but no one looks good clothed or naked on a reality TV show on primetime ITV, ever.

Hehe, yes I was only teasing.
They do seem to delight in showing us both young fit people and old saggy ones of both sexes in the shower.
I prefer to see them eating crocodile brains to be honest.

(Although I do hope they don't actually kill all those animals just to get the gross parts for tasks...) :(

Let's hope a long lost dinosaur comes out of the jungle and eats the lot of them - what a boring load of crap.

That would definitely make good TV.

Quote: zooo @ 15th November 2014, 10:41 AM GMT

Having seen who's on this year, I hope Craig Charles wins. Due to the fact that he seems nice and is actually famous.

And I felt he was unfairly pilloried by the press for his drug problems.

So, is nobody else watching this shit? ;)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 20th November 2014, 11:54 AM GMT

So, is nobody else watching this shit? ;)

Funny you should say that. I caught about 5 minites the other night and all I saw was what appeared to be a younger, lobotomized version of Vanessa Feltz talking about having a shit.

Quote: zooo @ 15th November 2014, 10:41 AM GMT

I hope Craig Charles wins. Due to the fact that he seems nice and is actually famous.

Not much chance of that now I'm afraid.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 16th November 2014, 10:55 AM GMT

Well I think you know that that's not quite what I meant. I'm perfectly happy to see Vicki Michelle back on TV (although perhaps on something a bit more dignified then 'I'm A Celebrity').

I think she's an incredibly attractive woman - but I don;t think I've ever seen her in anything "dignified".

Quote: Chappers @ 20th November 2014, 10:09 PM GMT

Not much chance of that now I'm afraid.

Nope. :( Poor Craig.

I'm glad Jimmy Bullas went. He really showed his true colours. I hope Melanie Sykes goes soon she is a seriously nasty women I think.

OK, it's over.

So, if you could nominate 12 'celebrities' from history up to the present day, who would it be?

A different thread?

Hercules?

I thought about it but I thought I'd get shouted at if I started one . . .

:|

I always think shows like this are excellent character study opportunities for writers.

Put people in stressful situations and see how they react.
You can get comedy, pathos and genuine emotions.

Good for making your characters more real.

Just watching this on Film 4 - oh hang on a minute. They've given it a new name. "Hunger Games" or something.