DVD Bargains

I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere on this forum, but there are some great bargains around at the moment. The first series of Extras is on sale in HMV for £4, and Smiths are selling Friends series for £12.99 each.

I love sales. (I just wish I had the money to take advantage of them. :()

isn't that always the way, you fork out £12.99 for a D.V.D then they reduce it to £4, bloody typical,

If anyone wants to buy me some DVDs as a 'thank you' for creating and running this great message board, do message me. I shan't object. ;)

I wouldn't if I were you, we're struggling for space in our flat as it is!

Don't listen to her. She's just out to poison your mind.

One unwanted copy of Police Academy 6: City Under Siege winging its way to you.

i have a copy of gimme gimme gimme series one, you could have that, and i'll have to look through the rest.

Deal, and deal. Cool

I reckon that I picked up a great bargain the other day: Allo Allo complete series 5 (11 hours) for Aus$25 (about 10 pounds). I got this from k-mart - other stores are selling for about Aus$40.
:) :)

Wow, yes, very good indeed. :D

Shame it's Allo, Allo though.

One of the all time greats, I'll have you know! :P

Just got both series of The Smoking Room in Woolworths for £8.97. Oh, and the first series of Roseanne is avaliable for £5 in Virgin.

Sale at choices UK. Quite a few old sitcoms in the replay sections (Bread/Brushstrokes/'Allo 'Allo). Curb Your Enthusiasm are under a tenner (though can't see all of the series just some) and Simpsons, King of the Hill, Family Guy (which is under a tenner) are in the animation section. Some of you might be interested.

http://www.choicesuk.com/content.aspx/marchsale?cm_ven=ChoicesUK_Email030407&cm_cat=NA&cm_pla=NA&cm_ite=NBET9056

Dan