I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here Page 17

Is that more of a treat in Switzerland?

Quote: zooo @ 27th November 2013, 6:22 PM GMT

Is that more of a treat in Switzerland?

:D

I understood the word 'task' here as something similar to 'achievement'.

But maybe eating animal's testicles is really the best thing these c-list 'stars' can do.

Heh. Task in this case means something more like 'job', or 'thing to tackle'.

Or 'gross thing that makes zooo want to be sick'.

Quote: zooo @ 27th November 2013, 6:39 PM GMT

Or 'gross thing that makes zooo want to be sick'.

I won't mention it again then...because I must admit, the idea alone makes me feel a bit queasy as well.

I Would love to been in that villa not in that coach with all of them snakes rats and cockroaches.

Loved it when David Emmanuel tried to make out he might be as good as Rebecca Adlington in an underwater challenge; "of course, I'm not an Olympian, but who is?"
Umm, Rebecca is, darling.

The knives are out for Amy, a bit unwarranted imo.

Looks like this year could be a good year for comedy fans - Craig Charles and Vicki Michelle look like they are going into the jungle

Oh dear....... >_<

Quote: fustidious @ 10th November 2014, 12:07 AM GMT

Looks like this year could be a good year for comedy fans - Craig Charles and Vicki Michelle look like they are going into the jungle

Oh no. Vicki in the shower! Oh dear.

You don't HAVE to watch everyone in the shower.

Quote: zooo @ 11th November 2014, 11:16 AM GMT

You don't HAVE to watch everyone in the shower.

I haven't got a TV in my shower.

Good, it sounds very dangerous.

Having seen who's on this year, I hope Craig Charles wins. Due to the fact that he seems nice and is actually famous.

Can Vicki Michelle speak english? I've only ever seen her in that french war drama from a few years ago. I didn't think I would remember any of my high school french, but I understood every word of Bonjour, Bonjour or whatever it was called.

She's still a very attractive woman but I'm not sure I want to see her in the shower at her age. (although I do still think she should have a shower).

Even despite the fact you don't want to look at her naked, I think we should probably still allow her to appear on television.

Crazy concept I know. ;)