Alan Davies: As Yet Untitled Page 3

Pretty unlikely, I'd have thought. These kinds of shows are very rarely released.

I'm pretty sure that I found the audio on iTunes a few months back. Not sure if it was just the audio, but the visuals are pretty minimal anyway as I seem to recall.

Quote: jhmagic1 @ 11th November 2014, 10:31 PM GMT

With series 2 next year, any DVD plans for the 1st series?

I'm watching it first time around on Catch-Up/On-Demand at the moment, if that's any help - Virgin Media. Enjoying it. Running out of current stuff I want to watch.

I saw all series one, the best being the one with Jason Byrne and the one with Bob Mortimer. I don't find the contributions from the female comics more than slightly amusing at best, not that they're generally any better on MOTW, 8/10 Cats either.

I don't know what they're doing out of the kitchen to be honest.

I am hugely enjoying series two. It's a lively show and very funny.

Just watched the ep with Michael Ball. I didn't hold out much hope given the guests but bugger me if Ball wasn't the funniest thing on it by far. Fair dues. Seems like a good old skin.

He was amazing.

I'm not a fan of his work but he's a pretty good guest on comedy panel shows. He was good on WILTY.

He was good. I wish they hadn't invited Janet Street Porter on though. She seems like she's constantly trying to start an argument that serves no purpose.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 15th February 2015, 4:08 PM GMT

He was good. I wish they hadn't invited Janet Street Porter on though. She seems like she's constantly trying to start an argument that serves no purpose.

Hear hear! I fear, as a tall bossy woman myself that I should warm to and admire JSP, but I just can't. Her mockney voice grates on me and I agree, she seems hell-bent on starting a row whenever she's a featured guest on a panel show. I seem to recall that she was ousted from 'Loose Women' for pissing the other presenters off.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 16th February 2015, 10:16 AM GMT

Hear hear! I fear, as a tall bossy woman myself that I should warm to and admire JSP, but I just can't. Her mockney voice grates on me and I agree, she seems hell-bent on starting a row whenever she's a featured guest on a panel show. I seem to recall that she was ousted from 'Loose Women' for pissing the other presenters off.

I remember her on Room 101 continuously trying to start an argument with Ben Fogle about all of his choices to go into Room 101. She just kept criticizing him for being posh.

I don't know how he resisted saying to her "Oh for Christ's sake, just shut the f**k up!"

Although, being kicked off Loose Women makes me warm to her a bit.

Didn't enjoy that one much... I can't stand that Grace Dent lady, she's just so uptight and snooty. And the American bloke from Storage Hunters? Honestly, what is he doing on the show?

Quote: Sal Paradise @ 22nd February 2015, 6:48 PM GMT

Didn't enjoy that one much... I can't stand that Grace Dent lady, she's just so uptight and snooty. And the American bloke from Storage Hunters? Honestly, what is he doing on the show?

Thank you for clearing that up, I wondered where he sprang from. I just guessed that he was some kind of American stand-up, but the living in a Winnebago thing should have clinched it. Grace Dent can be really odd; she used to feature on Charlie Brooker's shows quite a bit. She also writes a food/restaurant column for the London Evening Standard Friday magazine where she reviews bizarre trendy restaurants which tend to serve offal and bone marrow(!)

I believe he was in the show as he also presents the UK version of that same programme - both of which are on Dave.

Never seen or heard of him before myself either though.