As Time Goes By Page 7

ATGBCentral.com was her site.
It ran for many years, even though I found it a year ago. She shut it down this past January, citing lack of activity, especially as compared to its previous history when she had thousands of hits a day.
It was a voluminous collection of links, posts, and articles, anything one could ever want to know or didn't even know existed.
I had been in email contact with her through this January, being among the many to plead to continue to make it available on-line.
She always took time to send back well thought out replies,and I was concerned about not hearing back, but realize now the address was connected to her now-defunct site.

Maybe it's just me, but I think this displays a lot of disrespect.

http://atgbcentral.ucoz.net/forum/7

I may be missing something, but it doesn't seem to display anything at all.

I think he was referring to using Bonnie's Website title. I guess they have the right to do so, but seems there may be a lack of respect or knowledge to me.

I wouldn't do it unless I had Bonnie's permission.

A better link:

http://atgbcentral.ucoz.net/forum/

Ahhh,... now I understand.

I still cringe to think about all of those "assets" -- content -- Bonnie has just evaporating.

Too bad.

What on earth is going on here? Has this anything to do with ATGB?

That site has zero posts and threads :)
Yeah, too bad Bonnie doesn't resurrect her material. But, in an email from January:
I am fine, but I decided to close the site when it came up for renewal because it wasn't drawing more than 40 people a day (several of whom were there more than once a day) and at its peak it attracted hundreds of people.

Now I'm content to attract only myself and still use it as my home site. To me, nothing has changed, but I no longer feel the obligation to update it.

Bonnie

Quote: Chappers @ 8th November 2014, 9:59 PM GMT

What on earth is going on here? Has this anything to do with ATGB?

Bonnie had the definitive website, As Time Goes By Central, since around 1998.
Anything and everything was there regarding ATGB. She shut it down this past January.

Quote: Rich Barr @ 2nd December 2014, 3:58 PM GMT

That site has zero posts and threads :)

The site has an administrator who is John Taylor aka jrt2345.

Unless I am missing something, there are still no threads or post, and just one registered member. http://atgbcentral.ucoz.net/forum/ Anyone know where to look for what the actors are doing, besides Judy D.

My Dad likes this show. Dench and Palmer are great in it, but the other three regulars seem really underwritten with stilted dialogue and weak performances. I don't mind gentle, but sometimes it think goes a bit too twee.

Definitely very twee and watching it now I wonder how I hadn't noticed the lovely Jenny Funnell before.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th March 2015, 10:57 PM GMT

Definitely very twee and watching it now I wonder how I hadn't noticed the lovely Jenny Funnell before.

Jenny Funnell sounds like a brand name for a she-wee.