Still Game Page 13

Well, keep us posted, information master. :)

The 21 shows were a sell out and they raked in around £6 million, which is not too shabby. be very surprised if there was not a DVD of this released in time for Christmas.

Looks like the BBC are also interested in commisioning a new series

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/still-game-pulls-6million-21-4417745

Went in the middle of the run and if you were expecting a reprise of the previous play, well you're onto plums . . . it wasn't a play it was a spectacular . . . not to spoil anything, well except the ending a bit, but whodda thunk a Still Game show would end with a full blown Bollywood song and dance number . . . "dain' ma bastardin' box in" . . . well worth a DVD purchase, or a gift you can enjoy yourself . . .

Jealous.

I fully respect all the issues between the cast in the past .. and for the last 7 years, I am sure their ears have heard a few million requests to re-launch Still Game.

However, based on the reception and sales from the live stage shows, surely there is still a passion for more FIRST CLASS acting/scripts to be created in the near future??

Besides, I need my fix ... it's been a long time and for a while, many fans thought it was the end of the road by 2009/10.

All the best.

Still Game Live comes to TV on 7th November: https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/000001635/still_game_live_tv_broadcast_bbc_one_scotland/

And DVD on 24th: See Amazon product listing

Excellent, thanks.

TV Broadcast is only a 1 hour cut, live show ran to almost 2 and a half . . . guess that'll be saved for a reason to buy the DVD.

Twenty four f**king pounds!?

Quote: Nil Putters @ 22nd October 2014, 3:13 PM BST

Twenty four f**king pounds!?

Laughing out loud That was my reaction, too. I daresay it'll decrease rapidly; it's only just been added.

Quote: ScotiaNova @ 22nd October 2014, 3:10 PM BST

TV Broadcast is only a 1 hour cut, live show ran to almost 2 and a half

Including interval?

Quote: Aaron @ 22nd October 2014, 3:54 PM BST

Laughing out loud That was my reaction, too. I daresay it'll decrease rapidly; it's only just been added.

Including interval?

Started 19:30 chuckin out time about 22:15 . . .

Quote: Aaron @ 22nd October 2014, 3:54 PM BST

Love the show, and will want this, but not at that price.

And they wonder why I buy knock off DVDs from the Barras.

Excellent show, greedy bastards.

"STILL GAME", is without doubt, one of the BEST comedies that I have ever seen! And I treasure my DVDs, but I will have to delay my purchase of this new live one. £25 is highly overpriced for just ONE disc! As soon as it's more affordable, it will be MINE!

Quote: mick62 @ 28th October 2014, 10:03 AM GMT

"STILL GAME", is without doubt, one of the BEST comedies that I have ever seen! And I treasure my DVDs, but I will have to delay my purchase of this new live one. £25 is highly overpriced for just ONE disc! As soon as it's more affordable, it will be MINE!

£25 for one disc!?!?!? That is disgraceful - what is it then that is on offer on Amazon for £15 post paid:- Still Game - The Complete Series 1-6 Plus Christmas and Hogmanay Specials [DVD]

Quote: Craig H @ 23rd October 2014, 12:00 PM BST

And they wonder why I buy knock off DVDs from the Barras.

Excellent show, greedy bastards.

Ahh, the Barras in Glasgow - spent many a happy hour wandering around the place. Glad to know it is still thriving. :)