Status report Page 5,710

Wot cha up yo then CG?

I work as a data analyst

Quote: Jennie @ 3rd October 2014, 8:48 PM BST

Your friend has a very high opinion of himself.

It was a joke? ;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd October 2014, 5:21 PM BST

Had another bladder and prostate check yesterday, but this time at the hospital and done by a female nurse............ scan and finger up bum respectively. :O

But as a friend of mine pointed out, having a female nurse is better because you might find with a male nurse, you think he is doing the prostate check and then find that both his hands are on your shoulders. >_<

Sorry to hear about this matter. I hope you have good news. For much of last year, I went through the full range of tests at what was an unusually young age. I had no physical issues other than often excruciating pain that initially seemed to be nerve compression in the upper leg.

Fortunately, nothing of what they do is worse than coping with mild tooth pain. But ultrasound on bladder requires drinking yourself so stupid that you feel you will have an accident in the ward. I had to have someone to tell the doctor I couldn't wait any longer. He responded well.

The one up the front is not pleasant and you will certainly know about it for several hours afterwards. Having said as much, I did return home by buses before it fully kicked in. It is bizarre. You do feel like you will never urinate again but oddly it passes just as quickly as it comes.

They came to the conclusion with me that it could be related to the lower back because of spending too much time on the computer. I have had twinges this year but the verdict in itself seemed to help in the long term so anxiety may have been a factor. Hope this helps you and/or others.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 4th October 2014, 6:03 PM BST

Sorry to hear about this matter. I hope you have good news. For much of last year, I went through the full range of tests at what was an unusually young age. I had no physical issues other than often excruciating pain that initially seemed to be nerve compression in the upper leg.

Fortunately, nothing of what they do is worse than coping with mild tooth pain. But ultrasound on bladder requires drinking yourself so stupid that you feel you will have an accident in the ward. I had to have someone to tell the doctor I couldn't wait any longer. He responded well.

The one up the front is not pleasant and you will certainly know about it for several hours afterwards. Having said as much, I did return home by buses before it fully kicked in. It is bizarre. You do feel like you will never urinate again but oddly it passes just as quickly as it comes.

They came to the conclusion with me that it could be related to the lower back because of spending too much time on the computer. I have had twinges this year but the verdict in itself seemed to help in the long term so anxiety may have been a factor. Hope this helps you and/or others.

Well, anyone man over 50 (especially) should have a prostate check and glad to say mine is all clear.

Yerrrrs, the first ultrasound I had - had to drink two pints of water one hour before and hang on to it - shit! By the time I got to see the nurse I was in agony!!!

But OOOOHHHHH >_< one in the urethra OWWW!!! Haven't had that and wouldn't want to!!!

Quote: ComedyGeek @ 4th October 2014, 8:30 AM BST

I work as a data analyst

Is that why my train was on time today?

Chef, train engineer, fire fighter, data analyst...I'm definitely going to buy your memoirs (that would make you also a writer!).

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 4th October 2014, 8:20 PM BST

Chef, train engineer, fire fighter, data analyst...I'm definitely going to buy your memoirs (that would make you also a writer!).

Not to mention fantasist. Laughing out loud

Do you ever get the feeling that, on the planet Ziklon, there are a group of youths logged on to here and pissing themselves laughing at our responses to their posts like in the Smash adverts?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 4th October 2014, 8:20 PM BST

Didn't he work as an undertaker as well or something? That's how he got the discounted casket for his brother, right?

I won the lottery !

Bye everyone. It's been great.

Love to all my friends. Be happy, I know I will !

Quote: Oldrocker @ 5th October 2014, 1:25 AM BST

I won the lottery !

Me too!! :O ..........£2.80 >_<

Ben is atop an exercise bike. And pedalling.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 5th October 2014, 1:25 AM BST

I won the lottery !

You know you will still need the diversion of being a BCG member, beside £10 doesn't really buy much of a house in the tropics.

I haven't played the lottery for a while, but I still like to fantasise about winning it. I find it helps long car journeys go much quicker.