Status report Page 5,709

Ben is getting annoyed by the low battery light on his new phone. It's very annoying and you can't disable it. Charging it is the answer, but that involves getting out of bed. :(

Quote: reds @ 2nd October 2014, 12:28 PM BST

Has a meeting in the morning with the marketing department of my company. They are not based in the same office and am really not sure why they need to talk to me.

That's like seeing a pm from Aaron in your inbox. :O

I hope it wasn't something unpleasant.

Had another bladder and prostate check yesterday, but this time at the hospital and done by a female nurse............ scan and finger up bum respectively. :O

But as a friend of mine pointed out, having a female nurse is better because you might find with a male nurse, you think he is doing the prostate check and then find that both his hands are on your shoulders. >_<

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd October 2014, 5:21 PM BST

But as a friend of mine pointed out, having a female nurse is better because you might find with a male nurse, you think he is doing the prostate check and then find that both his hands are on your shoulders. >_<

You can never be sure...

If his penis can be mistaken for a finger he's got problems of his own.

Quote: zooo @ 3rd October 2014, 5:39 PM BST

Some of us have winkles and some todgers. ;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd October 2014, 6:36 PM BST

Some of us have winkles and some todgers. ;)

And some can lay hands on both...at the same time

Lucky boy

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd October 2014, 5:21 PM BST

Your friend has a very high opinion of himself.

I have just slept all afternoon. Loved it.

Your defendant didnt

I am on a Deal or No deal forum all of the time. I only go here to check the newsletter. I might visit more often if nobody is on that forum. Here is the Deal or No Deal forum. My username on there is Kall4i59. http://www.dond.co.uk/forum/index.php

Quote: ComedyGeek @ 3rd October 2014, 9:54 PM BST

I am on a Deal or No deal forum all of the time. I only go here to check the newsletter. I might visit more often if nobody is on that forum. Here is the Deal or No Deal forum. My username on there is Kall4i59. http://www.dond.co.uk/forum/index.php

It's great to see you back, ComedyGeek! Do you know where George Roper is? And my mother's missing brassiere?

And has Davis Smith managed to 'get that train out' yet?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Whistling nnocently

I don't work on the trains now.