Frankie Boyle's Referendum Autopsy

Apparently this is iPlayer-only, which is maybe why there's no thread for it yet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0276z6t/frankie-boyles-referendum-autopsy

It's so wonderful to see Frankie back doing jokes on telly, even if it isn't telly-telly.

The BBC should definitely think about giving him a regular show mixing stand-up with panel elements like this. Or just stand-up without the panel elements.

Put him back on the box, basically. Make him a contestant on Strictly Dancing and I'll f**king watch it.

Good to see him getting fat. And that high-pitched nerdy laugh doesn't go with the attempted machismo. ('I'd happily punch all of you'. Really, dear? you're 'too wee'.) And that journalism guy steamrollered him.

V good Ed Milliband similes late on., otherwise just a loser's whinge.

Quote: Marissa @ 29th September 2014, 6:12 PM BST

V good Ed Milliband similes late on., otherwise just a loser's whinge.

But f**king funny, no? I laughed loads, particularly during the first five minutes.

Yeah, sorry, it's a much better programme than I'm making it sound.

He can be interesting and inventive but I disagree with him on most things.
I'm probably too depressed to be evaluating comedy.

Having said that, loved the Jerry Sadowitz as Sean Connery vid. Big laughs throughout, on several repeat viewings. Sadowitz is real whereas Boyle often just says whatever is most offensive. And his sketch show stuff is dire.

Frankie Boyle is one of the cleverest and funniest comedians that have ever lived.

A great many people who are offended by his humour express their disapproval by saying he's not funny and they can get away with saying that because humour is highly subjective and thus nobody can prove they're a bunch of lying bastards who need making love to very vigorously with a wire brush until they admit that he is actually funny.

The programme was hilarious from start to finish and the journalism guy was soundly beaten by Mr Boyle.

Come back to TV, Frankie!

I lasted about 15 minutes.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 30th September 2014, 1:01 AM BST

I lasted about 15 minutes.

Thank you for that.

And I bet when when you first met her it was all over before you could say 'Oops!'

Now, back on topic please.

This thread is about Frankie Boyle's Referendum Autopsy.

I thought it was very funny.