Newbie plug

I am all new here. But dare I plug a new online British comedy animation for grown-ups - TheBruvs.com Hope some of you like it. The dominance of US animation is a bit sad over here. I know The Simpsons, Family Guy and others are world leaders.But there must be room for a Brit animation. TheBruvs is all new, just starting and is being made on an absolute shoestring - or less. Real spare time stuff. A bit violent, a bit sweary... Two episodes up at the moment. A new one very soon... then one a month roughly. You can watch it, Like it on facebook and follow the lead characters on Twitter. That plug once more: TheBruvs.com

I've not got past the home page yet, as it took quite a long time to download(rather slow broadband). I'm a cartoonist myself, and the characters are beautifully drawn.

Thanks. That's good to hear. Some of the images are oil paintings... Hope you get to watch at some point. The new one goes up very soon. As said - absolute shoestring stuff. So any views, shares, likes or follows are much appreciated. There must be a way to make a British cartoon sitcom work. Thanks again. Please give TheBruvs a chance.

Thought they were really excellent on YouTube! Great artwork, sound and characterisation, the only things I reckon werent at 100% already were the endings , -i felt just a little short changed by the actual stories . I ll definitely watch more tho....

Darren - I enjoy the pen sticking out of your mouth :)