8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown - Series 4

Three brand new episodes starting tonight, 9pm!

Let's play Countdown! :D

The fact this is on its 4th series just proves what's gone wrong with TV comedy commissioning and who's really running it now - the standups.

Getting a bit tired now but Rachel was hot Geek

Another great episode this week. As much as I like Joe, it was nice not to see him on it for a change, Alex Horne and The Horne Section did a great job. Plus, Joey Essex in Dictionary Corner was a right laugh.

Quote: G180e @ 13th September 2014, 3:54 PM BST

Another great episode this week. As much as I like Joe, it was nice not to see him on it for a change, Alex Horne and The Horne Section did a great job. Plus, Joey Essex in Dictionary Corner was a right laugh.

Yes. Totally unintentionally of course. He thought people were laughing with him.

I have to say this has got to be the best comedy show on TV at the moment, if not ever! I'm glad they decided to turn this in to a series rather than just a one off. :)

I'm never really sure if Jon Richardson is really taking it seriously or is pretending to take is too seriously to get some laughs.

I love 75% of this programme but please please please get rid of Joe Wilkinson.I know he is acting the prat but he just ruins the programme for me.I have even started recording the show so I can skip his bit so as to enjoy the rest.

Quote: Chappers @ 13th September 2014, 8:34 PM BST

Yes. Totally unintentionally of course. He thought people were laughing with him.

I imagine he's smart enough to realise that his paycheque comes from appearing to be thick.

Quote: Nogget @ 16th September 2014, 8:06 AM BST

I imagine he's smart enough to realise that his paycheque comes from appearing to be thick.

Probably spends that on teeth whitener.

Loved it, another great episode. Nice finish to a rather short series. Can't wait for the return if normal Cats on 6th October!

Is Rachel's arse real?

I really don't find that bloke funny at all. What's his name? wasn't he one of a pair of children's "entertainers"?

Quote: Chappers @ 19th September 2014, 10:22 PM BST

Is Rachel's arse real?

I really don't find that bloke funny at all. What's his name? wasn't he one of a pair of children's "entertainers"?

Oh yes. I couldn't take my eyes off it the whole time she was on! Lovey

What bloke are you referring to? If you are thinking of Joe Wilkinson, he has been absent from the last two episodes. The only other bloke I can think of is Rob Beckett who made an appearance tonight and neither of them where children's entertainers!

Snogamilf - Flamingos! Brilliant.

Adam Buxton? He and Joe Cornish were not children's entertainers, no!

Quote: Stuart Pickles @ 15th September 2014, 10:40 PM BST

I love 75% of this programme but please please please get rid of Joe Wilkinson.I know he is acting the prat but he just ruins the programme for me.I have even started recording the show so I can skip his bit so as to enjoy the rest.

No Way! He's my total favourite, I think he's a genius