Web based animated comedy series.

Hey guys! I'm Dan, a few years ago I brought a few friends together to create an animation team. We started up a channel on YouTube to showcase our creations, that channel has since gained 1.4 million subscribers and our videos get millions of views each day. Up until now, all of our videos have been written by us. Our jobs are becoming increasingly demanding because of outside projects so we're looking to expand our team and bring in some new ideas from people such as yourselves. Our videos are typically between 2 and 5 minutes long, and our videos are largely based on comedy. If you're interested in writing for us, email business@elementanimation.com with a sample of your work and we'll take it from there!

Our channel is http://www.youtube.com/ElementAnimation

Cheers!
Dan

Hi Dan

First of all kudos on those viewing figures they're impressive, I'm assuming you didn't buy them from sinister 4th world click bate mine.

You certainly have hit a rich stream of blocky gold.

Thing is the second thing I thought when looking at your videos is.....damn I feel old. The last game I bought was Halo 2 [says it softly and Bubblewithch2]
So would you be interested in something a bit more different, I dunno a bit old and fuddy duddyish.

nb animation is great very slick.

Hey Dan, some great stuff on your channel. I joined just a few days ago to see how YouTube was doing in the land of the comedy writers, you can see my post in the Writers Discussion forum. Although what I have planned is in a different area to yours I'd be interested to read to hear any more on how you approached this initially and how the collaborative effort is maintained.