A Touch Of Cloth III: Too Cloth For Comfort

Couldn't see a thread for this so here it is.

Personally I loved series 1 (if you can really call 2 episodes a series) and had mixed feelings about series 2.

It's on tonight, Thoughts?

I too loved the first case (that's what I'm going with, not series) and found myself not quite as pro-Case 2. III is marvellous though, as I hope you'll have seen by now.

I should point out though, that both I and III, I was lucky enough to see at preview screenings with hundreds of other people laughing along too, whilst II I didn't. So that may have influenced my initial feelings about II.

I really think it benefits from being watched as a 90-minute movie rather than 2x 60m (with ads), too.

Yes, it's always good watching these things with a big crowd.

I forgot this was on tonight! Damn it!

For sheer enjoyment, A Touch Of Cloth may well be my favourite comedy of the last ten years.

I love it, love it, love it. I only wish each 'series' came along more regularly.

Not being a Murdoch minion this had completely passed me by until I spotted this thread - thank you so much Wave

I've managed to get all three 'series' and just laughed all through #1. I'm definitely a case for the OCD Pause Button Ward

No way, I've never even heard of this, going to try and get hold of it

I watched the first episode of this the other day, but couldn't really get into it. Will give the second episode a go...

'Series' 2 was a bit m'eh I thought but loved #3 :)

Just watched the new one. Better than 2, but not as good as 1.

That Danish joke... a spoof of predictable comedy turn in the middle of the crime drama spoof. How meta can you get?

I've been going through these again and I'm laughing as much as I did first time round. The absurdity of it all is so wonderfully overwhelming. I found all six episodes on Now TV. Very happy indeed.

Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack... hahahaha!

Bought the DVD and as other have said Series One was great and Two pretty poor in comparison. Three was a return to form although not quite there.