What are you drinking? Page 152

Quote: Chappers @ 7th August 2014, 9:40 PM BST

Pint of Hobgoblin. Still my favourite beer.

I was surprised to see a wagon entering Banks' brewery recently with Hobgoblin all over it.

Checking I saw that Wychwood was now part of the Marstons group who, following their take over of W&D some years ago, moved their HQ to Wolves. And they also own Ringwood, Brakspear and Jennings.

Who knows where anything is brewed there days ?

Prosecco

Just had a cup of tea.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 7th August 2014, 9:51 PM BST

I was surprised to see a wagon entering Banks' brewery recently with Hobgoblin all over it.

Checking I saw that Wychwood was now part of the Marstons group who, following their take over of W&D some years ago, moved their HQ to Wolves. And they also own Ringwood, Brakspear and Jennings.

Who knows where anything is brewed there days ?

I'm afraid a lot of the so-called 'real' ale brewers are going over to the dark side these days.
I stick with Wood's, The Ludlow Brewery, Wye Valley & Hobson's (at a push).
Quite spoilt for a pint round here.

Edit:
And as far as I know Tsing Tao is now the only 'asian' beer that's imported.
Cobra, Tiger etc ...all brewed in UK

Inevitable really I suppose bearing in mind its marketing and such a shame really that it's no longer independent.

Still tastes good though.

Hobgoblin that is.

Not ringwood, say it isn't so

I kind of feel like I deserve a drink later. Might have a glass of whisky.

A full glass?

Quote: sootyj @ 8th August 2014, 7:06 PM BST

A full glass?

If you're paying...

Fridays and Sundays I drink Holden's. Nice Black Country brew.

http://www.holdensbrewery.co.uk/

The pub also serves Batham's.

http://www.bathams.co.uk/

Belgian IPA, cheers!

Pepsi max

I'm currently in India - on the Godfather

And you're all a bunch f bastards you bloody f**kin bastads ad stop loking at me your all hars of c**ts no! I will not you f**king basgtard judt f**k off would your bloody bus driver it ws 17 rupes not 30 c**t goats c**t

A pint of Ringwood Old Thumper at 5.1%.

William be experimenting with new dorset microbrews then sticking a finger in My ear and burning a sticker man