Hello everybody!

Hello,

I am Madalina though my friends, and I hope you will be my friends :), call me Maddie or Madden.

Madden is the name my little sister gave to me when she was very small and could not say Madalina properly. We thought it was cute, but it turned out she has brain-injury from birth.
Joke! She has not got a brain injury she is just a bit thick at times, but aren't we all?

I've been living here since 2010 and love english and love comedy and love english comedy even more. So because I am between jobs I am trying to write comedy in english. Hopefully I will write something that will make you laugh one day! :)

I'm so glad that I have found this forum - it looks like a great place to learn more. And I know that I need to learn lots more! :D Hopefully I won't be too shy to post when I want to talk - but I'll probably be reading the writing and creation sections even if I am too nervous to put finger to keyboard (that is the 21st century version of pen to paper isn't it?)

I can't think what else to say - oh other than if you ever meet me, my last name Jugevet is pronounced a bit like 'You-give-it' and lots of love to all my new friends,

Madden
x

Hello Mad, may I call you that for short? That's if you are short.

So what is your first language/nationality?

Quote: Chappers @ 8th August 2014, 5:18 PM BST

Hello Mad, may I call you that for short? That's if you are short.

So what is your first language/nationality?

LOL here I am trying to write comedy and I never thought I was 'Mad'. Crazy may be, but not mad.
I can tell that there are many very quick, funny people here :)

Maybe I am mad and you can call me mad, but I'm not that short. :)

I don't really like to say in public - you may be my friends but I don't know yet, sometimes when you were not born in a country where you were born is a problem for some people... If you really want to know, PM me and I'll think about it ;)

(Oh I've just spotted that there is a smiley for a wave. I wish I'd seen that on my 1st posting) Wave