DVD Bargains Page 78

Quote: marac @ 22nd July 2014, 5:15 PM BST

:) I thought I would just mention that Network DVD are having a half price sale on their TV comedy tiles. The site address is www.networkonair.com

Just been through all 19 pages and I have to say I could, and probably will, spend some serious money here!

Thanks.

Just spent my first £20.

Bought Rise of the Planet of the Apes for £5.95 having seen it on TV the other night and will look forward to watching it again tomorrow evening...if it arrives by then.

Bloody hell I'm glad I looked here, those half price deals are amazing! My wallet may just get a bit lighter...

Quote: Oldrocker @ 23rd July 2014, 10:15 PM BST

Just spent my first £20.

Arrived this morning. Good service.

Quote: marac @ 22nd July 2014, 5:15 PM BST

:) I thought I would just mention that Network DVD are having a half price sale on their TV comedy tiles. The site address is www.networkonair.com

:) There is indeed some cracking DVD Bargains on there!

Anyone know how long the Network sale is running for?

The Network sale ends 10am Monday morning. Anyone still wishing to purchase something should do so as soon as possible.

90 pounds lighter. Thanks guys

HMV have got a sale on some comedies such as
Lee Evans Monsters Live - Now £6.99
Jon Richardson Nidiot Live - Now £6.99
Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie - Now £5.99
Mrs Brown's Boys Live Tour For the Love of Mrs Brown - Now £6.99
Bad Education Series Two - Now £7.99
All of the new 2014 Stand Up DVDs are all priced at £6.99

Quote: G180e @ 28th December 2014, 2:23 PM GMT

HMV have got a sale on some comedies such as
Lee Evans Monsters Live - Now £6.99
Jon Richardson Nidiot Live - Now £6.99
Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie - Now £5.99
Mrs Brown's Boys Live Tour For the Love of Mrs Brown - Now £6.99
Bad Education Series Two - Now £7.99
All of the new 2014 Stand Up DVDs are all priced at £6.99

Great. I received a voucher for HMV for Christmas. Did you notice if they had 'Invasion USA' starring Chuck Norris in the sale? If so, how much was it?

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 28th December 2014, 11:16 PM GMT

Great. I received a voucher for HMV for Christmas. Did you notice if they had 'Invasion USA' starring Chuck Norris in the sale? If so, how much was it?

No, never noticed. Sorry.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 28th December 2014, 11:16 PM GMT

Do the words "keep" "dog" "bite" and "yourself" mean anything to you?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 9th February 2015, 1:37 PM GMT

Do the words "keep" "dog" "bite" and "yourself" mean anything to you?

Genuinely, no.

:) Amazon are selling LAST OF THE SUMMER WINE on DVD for £5.00 each. Including the last release from 2014. Does not include the Christmas specials release but who cares about that? This has been mentioned on the forum "all of the summer wine" in this section but I thought I would mention here.