Status report Page 5,663

Thanks all. :)

A combination of birthday blues and men behaving badly.

Cats and cake it is!

Listening to the Frozen sound track whilst writing amusing advertorials for luxury hi tec bidets

"stop wiping your ass on money save with a bidet!"

I think if I discussed this with my younger self, they'd be surprised but not disappointed.

Just had to drive through the East End of Glasgow. Nothing but road closures and diversions thanks to the Commonwealth Games. Grrr. Angry

Just had to walk through town filled with f**king holiday makers! I hate you all so much! Slow, stinking, rude. F**k off!

Although don't stop supporting your local British seaside resort Whistling nnocently

Ben is rather annoyed that there's an event on at the school next door. It means he can't do the cooking whilst wearing just his pants due to the huge kitchen windows.

Quote: Ben @ 15th July 2014, 7:12 PM BST

Ben is rather annoyed that there's an event on at the school next door. It means he can't do the cooking whilst wearing just his pants due to the huge kitchen windows.

I'm still waiting for Come Dine With Me in the Nude

"The food was a disappointment , but I'm giving her a 9 as her breasts were tremendous"

Quote: Ben @ 15th July 2014, 7:12 PM BST

The selfish selfish bastards. A quick letter fired off to the head and your local MP should sort that one out for you there Ben. Also if you rub some shit into the door handles of the teaching staff's cars this could be seen as justifiable retribution.

Quote: roscoff @ 15th July 2014, 7:32 PM BST

The selfish selfish bastards. A quick letter fired off to the head and your local MP should sort that one out for you there Ben. Also if you rub some shit into the door handles of the teaching staff's cars this could be seen as justifiable retribution.

And GET THIS! THERE IS A BLOODY WOMAN PUBLICLY BREASTFEEDING WHEN I LOOK OUT OF THE WINDOW! AND I'M FEELING BAD ABOUT WALKING AROUND WITH MY BARE CHEST OUT!

SOME PEOPLE!

Quote: Ben @ 15th July 2014, 7:40 PM BST

And GET THIS! THERE IS A BLOODY WOMAN PUBLICLY BREASTFEEDING WHEN I LOOK OUT OF THE WINDOW! AND I'M FEELING BAD ABOUT WALKING AROUND WITH MY BARE CHEST OUT!

SOME PEOPLE!

But did you get a quick nipple flash? That's what we're all wondering.

Quote: roscoff @ 15th July 2014, 7:56 PM BST

But did you get a quick nipple flash? That's what we're all wondering.

I averted my eyes like the gent that I am.

Quote: Ben @ 15th July 2014, 7:40 PM BST

! AND I'M FEELING BAD ABOUT WALKING AROUND WITH MY BARE CHEST OUT!

I'm not. Weird boner time. :$

Ben best put the bins out.

Is that a euphemism for getting a body part out in front of those windows again?

Quote: Lee @ 15th July 2014, 11:46 PM BST

Is that a euphemism for getting a body part out in front of those windows again?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Who put the bins out? George Best or his son Ben?