Alan Davies: As Yet Untitled

Couldn't find a thread for this. I'm really enjoying it, last night's episode with Phill Jupitus, Jason Byrne, Richard Herring and Jessica Hynes was hysterical! I would love the episodes to be longer, the relaxed atmosphere is really nice and it would be good hear some more of their stories and anecdotes.

It is a very strong series. I expect a recommission quite swiftly.

I love it too. And they've had some brilliant guests on.

There was an old late night Ruby Wax show that was similar and just as good. It's nice to get interesting people sat around a table and just be able to listen to them talk. Instead of some lame panel show rules and token TOWIE idiots getting in the way.

I've been enjoying this too - no one plugging anything, no one who's only there because they have a publicity contract, no one trying to pull focus and no pre-written gags. Nice range of guests too.

People who are naturally funny

I've heard good things about this show too via The Radio Times (yeah, yeah I'm 65, get used to it). I shall set the TiVo to record it and give my opinion in due course.

Shiiit! Bob Mortimer's bollock came out of the sack!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh God that was disturbing. *blocks it out*

This show is excellent. I'm guessing it's pretty cheap to make and the fact it's on every day in a single week, would suggest they plan on making more, I can see this going on and on for Dave, they may have struck gold with this one.

Good time slot as well between World Cup games.

I have just watched the majority of the Marcus Brigstocke, Katherine Ryan, Bob Mortimer and another stand-up guy and it was good. Sometimes I wish that they'd move off the lavatorial/Bob M's genital accident arena material, but that's my personal taste anyway. I loved Katherine Ryan, not meaning to sound patronising, but she is more than a match, banter wise for the men. I don't watch Mock The Week, but from her performance on other panel shows she'd be a fiesty addition to the fray.

She's always very funny.

And was on Mock The Week last week.

A-ha, I thought that she'd be good.

Still loving this series. The funniest one so far for me was the second episode, Jason Byrne is fantastic!