Things that piss you off Page 1,506

Are there a lot of Krays films? I can only think of that Spandau Ballet one, which was about twenty five years ago.

Were the Kray twins even identical?

Don't look it to me:

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 13th June 2014, 1:12 PM BST

Yet another Krays movie, this time with Tom Hardy playing both twins. Is that it then? Have we finally run out of ideas? Of all the British icons to portray on screen throughout our incredibly rich history - from Robin Hood, King Arthur, Alfred the Great, Boudica, Dick Turpin, etc. - we get another cliché ridden piece of low budget gangster shit shoved down our throats.

If we're going to follow the logical conclusion of celebrating notorious and violent criminals, maybe Tom Hardy could play the entire gang who stabbed Stephen Lawrence in his next movie?

Yes instead of another film celebrating notorious and violent criminals we should have one about Dick Turpin...

Quote: zooo @ 13th June 2014, 1:37 PM BST

Were the Kray twins even identical?

They weren't twins Reggie used to blame all his murders on a none existent evil twin

Quote: Lee @ 13th June 2014, 1:25 PM BST

Starring Tom Hardy and Tom Hardy, from the director that bought you Tom Hardy, a film about Tom Hardy playing Tom Hardy.

Tom Hardy: The Tom Hardy Movie.

Who?

I wonder if they'll bother to mention in this film that one of them was a nonce that arranged parties for other dirty nonces?

Nope

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 13th June 2014, 1:12 PM BST

Yet another Krays movie,

Yeah, that is depressing. The Spandau's did it a few years ago and did a pretty good job but we really don't need another film keeping those psycho's memory alive.

But they only evva killed their own sawt, innit?

Quote: Tursiops @ 13th June 2014, 2:30 PM BST

Yes instead of another film celebrating notorious and violent criminals we should have one about Dick Turpin...

As I discussed with sootyj on Facebook, I find these real life gangster films abhorrent because their victims and the victim's families are still within recent memory. Who wants to see the recreation of their dad being killed for the entertainment of popcorn munching chav c**ts?

I'm not sure if 'da yoots' on 'da street' are going to take to wearing tricorn hats and robbing horse drawn carriages with muskets a la Dick Turpin, they will however witness the glamorisation of more modern villains and see it as a blueprint to wealth, respect and sexual conquest.

Quote: William Purry @ 14th June 2014, 11:57 AM BST

But they only evva killed their own sawt, innit?

Yep and Braveheart was just some peasant farmer who shagged Edward II's hot wife.

He was actually Welsh.

Shops that don't have air con in this weather.

Renegads on Facebook? I thought all my fb friends were hot babes

Who have I been sending photos of me masturvating too?

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 14th June 2014, 11:28 AM BST

The Spandau's did it a few years ago

Ah yes, Martin and Gary Spandau.

Quote: sootyj @ 14th June 2014, 2:49 PM BST

Renegads on Facebook? I thought all my fb friends were hot babes

Who have I been sending photos of me masturvating too?

I think it might be me

This you?

Powerful finish there mate - respect