Open Mic gig list Page 7

Anybody know of any open mic nights in or around Reading pls?

Looking for stage time?

My company has been organising comedy nights for up and coming comedians around pubs and bars around London. Even with open-mic nights, we know the difficulties of trying to actually get some time on stage to work your best material! So if you are interested in getting guaranteed performance time email me at daz@dascomedy.co.uk

There is a good one called "up the creek" in Greenwich with does open mic stuff on Thurdays

Hi I run an open mic night called The Orford Comedy Nights.
Based at The Orford Hotel In Warrington.
It's on alternate Wednesday's, this is a really nice venue with an average audience of 40.There is currently no payment although all comedians get a free drink, supper & the chance of professional pictures on the night.
This is an ideal venue to try new material.
If interested visit our facebook at - www.facebook.com/theorfordcomedynights

Thanks
Dave

Hi all,

I know this thread has gone a bit cold, but wondered if anyone could help.

I'm looking for open mic nights to attend/perhaps eventually perform at in the south.

Particularly in Southampton, Portsmouth and Bournemouth. But wouldn't object to going a bit further afield of course.

If anyone can advise, I'd really appreciate it!

Is there any in Co Durham currently?

Also is there any that people can recommend for slightly darker/edgier comedy?

Hi guys!
I am going to organize a Stand up comedy Night in Birmingham. Is anyone interested in gigs? I am looking for people in Stand up, parody, slam poetry, everything what can add some value to the event!
Best regards,
Joe

We hold an open mic night in Winchester, we are after performers!

Gig Name: Live @ eighteen71
Venue and location: Winchester Guildhall, The Broadway, Winchester, Hants
email: pindropcomedy@mail.com
Time and regularity:8pm - 11pm First Thursday of each month

See you there!

New monthly open mic comedy night at The Flying Dutchman London

Gig Name: Dutchie Thursdays

Venue and location: The Flying Dutchman London,
156 Wells way, SE5 7 SY

Contact name and number: Text Ella at 07521066512 or email crew@flyingdutchmanlondon.com

Time and regularity: Every second Thursday of the month from 6pm.

Start night is on the 10th of September.

FB event and more info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/893033984123796/

Looking forward to seeing you all there :)

On 21st November, there's a comedy night in Gosport, Hampshire and we are looking for comedians to come and perform. Any experience considered, whether it's your first time or 1000th time on stage! Anyone looking to give it a go, or perfect their current material. It's a similar format to an open mic night.

Message me if interested, or email barry.clements@hotmail.com

The Cutty Bang Cabaret Show at Musiclounge, Stockton on Tees https://www.facebook.com/thecuttybang/ 8pm every other Sunday