Things that piss you off Page 1,501

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 4th June 2014, 10:31 PM BST

manginas

Eh?

Quote: Oldrocker @ 4th June 2014, 11:56 PM BST

TTPYO - The Doctor Who thread on here.

The doctor who thread contains some of the best posts that have been posted on the forum in terms of wit, insight and good writing. It's not all about the show either.

I'll admit that it can be hard to wade through with some of obsessive comments about David Tennant and the female companions but it's worth reading, although it will take you a while to read all of it.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 5th June 2014, 1:17 AM BST

Exactly. Moron-speak. I'm really tired of 'please take your personal belongings with you' as opposed to other people's belongings that you're presumably carrying around...

I always wonder what the alternative to "I, myself" is; logically it's got to be "I, somebody else ".

Quote: Jennie @ 5th June 2014, 1:18 AM BST

Eh?

Have I not explained the concept of manginas? The traitors to the male race, like Matthew Wright? It's very simple, they go along with whatever women say, rightly or wrongly for fear of incurring their wrath.

They will often link to feminist articles on Facebook or write status updates like: 'No more meat for me, my girlfriend has become vegetarian and I want to support her' or 'I can't believe what Joey Barton said on Question Time. He brings shame to all men'.

Here's the thing, they're not only betraying the male gender, but the female one too as they don't actually believe half the shit they agree with. They're just trying to get laid like the rest of us but using the most underhanded, devious and duplicitous methods possible. Obviously dumb chicks fall for this shit, so occasionally they do get their leg over, but at what price?

If I had an antithesis, they would be it.

Is antithesis Gareth Gate's mum's sister?

Quote: Oldrocker @ 4th June 2014, 11:56 PM BST

TTPYO - The Doctor Who thread on here.

I try to keep my GD thread nice and neat by reading the posts and therefore getting rid of the green indicator but people keep posting in this thread about a half arsed programme that has gone on years too long and has 'achieved' some sort of cult status.

F**k it off to Films, Comedy Drama and Other.

Angry

Hush now.

Hush was buffy you noob

A female friend of mine on Facebook who defended the 5p tax on carrier bags has just signed a petition asking George Osborne to remove the VAT on sanitary products.

Sanitary towels, like plastic carrier bags, aren't recyclable. Maybe these Earth destroying women should put aside their petty gender based activism to try and save the world.

We'll just leak blood everywhere. You'll like that.

Hey zooo what did you suggest to Dracula on your first date?

Quote: zooo @ 5th June 2014, 7:10 PM BST

We'll just leak blood everywhere. You'll like that.

Did you go on a twilight date?

Bleh. Vampires. I'd rather shag a zombie.

Braiiiiiins

Quote: sootyj @ 5th June 2014, 5:42 PM BST

Is antithesis Gareth Gate's mum's sister?

Welcome to 2004!

Laughing out loud

One thing that's pissing me off at the moment is that magically a few weeks ago the 'Subscribe to this thread' box became ticked and I keep getting bloody emails every time people post on this threads. I didn't tick the box and no matter how often I untick it, the tick appears back on. I've looked at my 'edit profile' and can't see any way to fix it. Any suggestions, anybody?

I don't know anything about your problem, keewick. I thought I'd just add to the thread and annoy you.