Things that piss you off Page 1,498

For once, I managed to avoid the 20 minute storm in London today, but 9 times out of 10, I'm the doofus who gets caught in the downpour.

Getting soaked through to the skin is never fun, but when the sun comes back out and everyone else is all dry and happy, I'm still squelching around like some sort of water based life form and everyone looks at me like I'm an alien.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 22nd May 2014, 9:18 PM BST

I'm still squelching around like some sort of water based life form and everyone looks at me like I'm an alien.

Yet stills you pulls the laydeez.

Quote: Ben @ 22nd May 2014, 9:27 PM BST

Yet stills you pulls the laydeez.

:D

You are too kind sir. And on the plus side, whenever there is a sudden storm in the summer, it's an instant wet t-shirt contest. Schwing!

Jeremy Vine.

Hasn't he worked out you need a bit of nous to host a quiz show?

Facebook statuses in the last few days that include.

"At least he didn't sing two little boys."
"and singing in court is going to help his case>"
"Did he show them his digeredoo."

All 12 billion of them...

The new way Twitter is displaying stuff.

Twitter.

Went to a comedy gig tonight and the people at the next table just kept talking during all the acts. If you don't like the show fine- but either sit and listen or leave and let everyone else enjoy it.

TK Maxx - stop making me think that I'm getting a bargain, I'm bloody not!

I second Twitter - all of a sudden I acquired a load of followers who write only in Arabic, then others in Russian, and I've no idea what they're going on about.

You don't have to follow them!

Quote: beaky @ 31st May 2014, 9:18 PM BST

I second Twitter - all of a sudden I acquired a load of followers who write only in Arabic, then others in Russian, and I've no idea what they're going on about.

Obviously they're plotting against you.

I don't! I was getting loads of notification emails with tweets in Arabic and Russian, until I stopped them.

Quote: keewik @ 31st May 2014, 9:23 PM BST

Obviously they're plotting against you.

That did occur to me...

Ahhh.

It's a bit annoying when you follow someone back and they send an auto-DM asking you to buy their book.