Off Their Rockers - Series 2

Brilliant show, loved the first series. Any news on when Series 2 is due?

I love this show better than Fool Britannia

I just watched the trailer on YT. I laughed. The premise being that an unsuspecting member of the public is roped into advising an old codger on leaving her money to a cats' home instead of leaving it to her grandson. I am just too cynical these days. They filmed this 'unsuspecting' member of the public in full HD and got perfect audio throughout the sketch. Nah. No way. Producers wouldn't pay for this level of production for a sketch that depends on the public acting exactly how they expected.
This is actors reacting to actors. It was funny at first until I realised that it was all set up.

Quote: danphobic @ 10th January 2014, 12:07 AM GMT

I just watched the trailer on YT. I laughed. The premise being that an unsuspecting member of the public is roped into advising an old codger on leaving her money to a cats' home instead of leaving it to her grandson. I am just too cynical these days. They filmed this 'unsuspecting' member of the public in full HD and got perfect audio throughout the sketch. Nah. No way. Producers wouldn't pay for this level of production for a sketch that depends on the public acting exactly how they expected.
This is actors reacting to actors. It was funny at first until I realised that it was all set up.

Apparently pro wrestling isn't real either! Or Santa Claus! I don't really think it matters as long as it looks genuine enough and entertains its audience.

I love love love this show!

I can't see the tenth series being much to look at. :P

Brilliant series, loved this week's episode, a personal highlight for me was the sketch involving the horse poo. Laughing out loud