Panellists who annoy you Page 13

Jimmy Carr and his oh so bloody annoying laugh, Bill Oddie *yawns*, Sandy "I'm a Danish lesbian" Toksvig, that annoying bloke on Buzzcocks who dresses like a blind freak with the black hair and captains Jupitus's rival team every bleeding time whatisname?, Rufus Hound, Dappy and his stupid hats, And any old comedian wheeled out of retirement when they can't get anyone else.

Quote: Father Jack @ 4th January 2014, 1:03 AM GMT

that annoying bloke on Buzzcocks who dresses like a blind freak with the black hair and captains Jupitus's rival team every bleeding time whatisname?

Noel Fielding. He's only on one panel show! Fairly easy to avoid.

Quote: zooo @ 4th January 2014, 10:28 AM GMT

Noel Fielding. He's only on one panel show! Fairly easy to avoid.

Noel Fielding! That's the badger! I know he's only on Buzzcocks but I still find him annoying. I don't know what exactly it is about him, he just puts the whole of my back up, Thanks for the name it was bugging me that I couldn't remember it. BTW dinosaurs are cool!

Quote: Tim Azure @ 4th January 2014, 10:14 AM GMT

Surely you don't mean Baz?

As if I would. *whistles innocently*

Quote: Agnostik @ 30th December 2013, 8:41 PM GMT

James Corden. Not funny, and prone to bouts of some of the most irritating laughter I've ever heard.

Jack Whitehall. He just generally creeps me out. When they paired those two on the Big Fat Quiz 2013, it was about as entertaining as having your teeth pulled through your arse.

Michael McIntyre. He just doesn't seem to possess the ability to be funny on the spot. Every time he jokes about something, it's painfully obvious the joke had been prepared beforehand.

David Walliams. All he does is come on to each male panelist on the show.

Totally agree with your views on Corden and Whitehall

Vladimir Putin. He thinks he's funny but he's not. He interrupts the other panellists but you can't hear what he's saying because they can't mike him up properly because he never wears a bloody shirt! Twat.

More often the presenter than a panelist nowadays, Jimmy Carr. I used to really like Jimmy Carr but when he decided to introduce his laugh... I just turn off any programme he's now on. :(

Quote: Scartledge @ 1st March 2014, 3:08 PM GMT

More often the presenter than a panelist nowadays, Jimmy Carr. I used to really like Jimmy Carr but when he decided to introduce his laugh... I just turn off any programme he's now on. :(

And those teeth, which he seems inordinately proud of - WHY do "celebs" think having their teeth treated so they look like false ones is beyond me. >_<

Phill f**king Jupitus. Is there anything worse than sitting down to watch another lovely episode of QI only to have Stephen Fry introduce Phill f**king Jupitus as one of the guests? Laughing loudly at other people's jokes and then adding an obvious elaboration to their joke? Really? You can make a career out of this? I hate humans.

He is totally annoying on QI.
Not at all the same on Buzzcocks though, weirdly.

Wasn't it a Labour MP rebranded as same? Who was on a panel? So why is this off-topic?

Jeremy Clarkson when he is on HIGNFY he just get on my nerves