Newsjack - Series 10 Page 42

Good e-mail just arrived here too.

Shame it's ending just as I was getting the hang of "new" Newsjack!

And congrats to DbM, Bonzo and notjosh!

Nice one guys, I just got my hat trick!

I've got something on too. Second credit for me, beating my one credit and one nearly in previous series.

First credit! Can't be happier after a shitty day at work.

Edit: Hope it's not a sympathy credit for the last show.

Edit Edit: Now I'm worried people won't laugh, two of them I sent were absolute howlers!

Edit Edit Edit: Is it 10:30 yet?

Obviously they respond if they use your material, but do they respond if they don't use any?

Tah

Quote: Mick R @ 10th April 2014, 6:57 PM BST

Obviously they respond if they use your material, but do they respond if they don't use any?

Tah

You don't hear anything.

Okay, that's cool, thanks Mikey. :)
Did the oneliners/sketches have to be sent in .rtf format or could you send it in .doc format?
I know it's to late now, but just wondered, as I might try and send material for series 11.

Thanks

Congratulations to everyone who got something or recorded but cut. I concur that it's a pity it's over just as I am getting the hang of it! I'm so thrilled to get a second credit, don't know what it might be for but possibly a TV listing for gogglebox.

Yay! I've got a credit! Yay! Yay! Yay!

I'm currently in the Highlands with dodgy wifi so not sure when I can catch up with show. I only submitted one-liners so could someone please let me know if any of the following ring a bell:

BREAKING NEWS
Musical set in a cemetery opens to grave reviews.
Saharan camel race cancelled after contestants get the hump.
Scottish independence problem solved when it comes loose from UK during the night and drifts onto Panama.

COMING UP:
As a controversial urban animal cull is abandoned, we ask: how can we rid Wimbledon of Wombles?
We visit the model railway run by Kate Moss and Lily Cole.
(See, they're shit and I couldn't even manage a third one.)

LISTINGS:
Fifteen to One returns to Channel Four with a twist. A mob of deranged contestants attack presenter Sandi Toksvig as she defends herself with a rolled-up Radio Times.
Later on BBC1, watch as a Fabergé egg is beaten senseless on Flog It!
Later this evening on BBC1, panellists debate whether there is such a thing as the indefinite linear progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future. That's in Question Time.

Ta ever so!

Viv- love the womble one! I'll listen tonight and try to let you know which one.

Quote: Bonzo @ 10th April 2014, 7:35 PM BST

Viv- love the womble one! I'll listen tonight and try to let you know which one.

Aw, thanks - and so pleased for you to be getting two in a row; you're on a roll now!

I reckon it's got to be Panama, Toksvig or Grave reviews

Congratulations Viv!

Although you have spoiled my chances of getting the last name on the credits again. Always feels a bit more special when they say '... and Stephen Mawhinney'. Enjoy that unless Zinedine Zidane has taken up comedy writing.

Viva Viv! IV I am impressed.

Or Zoe Ball.