Sitcom characters you never see Page 15

Quote: Tim Azure @ March 23 2013, 5:19 PM GMT

That's mentioned three posts above.

Ok , Calm Down! :P

Quote: peter gazzard @ November 24 2009, 2:24 AM GMT

Kramer's pal Bob Sacamano in Seinfeld.

Really? I have a vague memory of seeing him... I must be confusing some other character with him.

The man who drives the Blue Van in Mr Bean.

Quote: G180e @ March 31 2013, 10:25 PM BST

The man who drives the Blue Van in Mr Bean.

Not really a character is it? What do you know about them?

Quote: Kenneth @ November 19 2009, 3:01 PM GMT

Arthur Daley's wife, 'Er Indoors, in Minder (which has more laughs than many so-called sitcoms).

Although we never got to see 'Er Indoors during an episode of Minder, she appeared in all her glory in the opening credits of each Dennis Waterman episode.

Right at the end, we see a few snapshots of Terry and Arthur in a foursome on a night out. I think it is reasonable to assume that the woman linking arms with Arthur is the long-suffering Mrs Daley.

Sunglasses Ron.

Good news, a new addition to the list: ITV sitcom Vicious (starts next week) has a great un-seen and un-heard character, but one who still has a big influence - Stuart's elderly mother, who regularly checks in via phone calls.

(I don't think this has already been said, but if it has, I apologise!)

Winnie's husband Jacko in Mrs Brown's Boys....she always talks about him but we never see him because he is always ill and quite often in hospital.

Quote: Mark @ 22nd April 2013, 3:47 PM BST

Good news, a new addition to the list: ITV sitcom Vicious (starts next week) has a great un-seen and un-heard character, but one who still has a big influence - Stuart's elderly mother, who regularly checks in via phone calls.

This needs to be updated because Stuart's mother does appear at the end of the first series. However, there is one character in Vicious which I don't think has been on screen yet - Balthazar, the old dog.

Another character from a different sitcom which I don't think has been mentioned in this forum so far is The Great He (Jinsy praise him!)

Quote: Ian Wolf @ 7th April 2014, 7:17 PM BST

Vicious needs to be updated.

Very true.

Carlton the Doorman on Rhoda
Stanley Walker on Will & Grace
Diane on Twin Peaks
Ugly Naked Guy on Friends
George Steinbrenner on Seinfeld
Sparky on MASH

The Meldrew's neighbour's mum

A sitcom character RCP likes.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet and I'm too tired to read through every single page going back four years, so I'll chime in. Rose's husband Charlie from Golden Girls.

We see Stan and we see George and Sal (Dorothy and Sofia's late husbands respectively) in flashbacks, but they never show the husband of the one woman who can't go one episode without mentioning St. Olaf.

We also never see Dorothy's brother, Phil.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ 7th April 2014, 7:17 PM BST

This needs to be updated because Stuart's mother does appear at the end of the first series. However, there is one character in Vicious which I don't think has been on screen yet - Balthazar, the old dog.

Another character from a different sitcom which I don't think has been mentioned in this forum so far is The Great He (Jinsy praise him!)

We see it, just it never moves . . .