The Delivery Man

Had to watch a preview of the first episode, really liked it, not sure what channel this will be on. Has Darren Boyd and a few familiar faces.

Very enjoyable.

Always good to see Darren Boyd. Did not know who else was going to be in this so was a pleasant surprise to see Fay Ripley, Aisling Bea and Paddy McGuinness.

Looking forward to the next episode and seeing how this pans out.

Excellent stuff, looking forward to next episode. :)

Were you watching the same thing as me? And you, Jane?

It was ok. Great cast. I do wish they would drop the quirky comedy music at the start and end of each scene. It always makes me feel like I'm being talked down to and being told when to laugh.

Quote: Bonzo @ 15th April 2015, 10:23 PM BST

Excellent stuff, looking forward to next episode. :)

Off topic but everytime I see your user name I automatically think of the great "6ft 2, eyes of Blue" Billy Bonds. COYI!!
:)

I really enjoyed it, it was very funny. A great comedy line-up, yay for ITV!

Quote: vinny j @ 15th April 2015, 10:37 PM BST

Off topic but everytime I see your user name I automatically think of the great "6ft 2, eyes of Blue" Billy Bonds.
:)

:D

Really enjoyed it. Great cast too.
I even liked Paddy McGuinness. :O

Aisling and Faye? How did I miss this?

I did enjoy this - certainly better than Newzoids which came before it.

It is a prerequisite of all comedy now to have an unoriginal 'pregnant mistake' joke before it can be commissioned. I've seen it in three UK sitcoms this year already.

:( Surprised to see so many people like this. My parents absolutely hated it! and were wanting to switch off before it finished. I managed to get them to stick with it till the end but even I thought it was on the poor side with very few laughs. I have seen worse and all I can hope is that it improves.

Can't say I thought much to this at all, I was very disappointed. I think I only laughed once.

Poor offering from ITV, bring back Vicious!

Quote: G180e @ 19th April 2015, 8:31 PM BST

Can't say I thought much to this at all, I was very disappointed. I think I only laughed once.

Poor offering from ITV, bring back Vicious!

Actually Vicious is coming back. A new series has already been filmed.