Broad City

New American sitcom, produced by Amy Poehler. Already confirmed for a second season. Don't think it's on any channel over here yet, so go look elsewhere. It's a cool, funny show about two friends doing stuff.

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/broad-city

This is such a good sitcom. It starts out kind of slow, but it really picks up by the fourth episode and it's just been developing nicely.

It's great. Silly and cool.

Gonna watch an episode of this later.

Enjoyed the first episode very much. Likeable leads and sharply written.

Great show, glad it making a second series.

Enjoying it very much. I find both the leads very sexy too.

Quote: Ben @ 15th March 2014, 1:06 PM GMT

Enjoying it very much. I find both the leads very sexy too.

The cleaning Fred Armisen's apartment in their underwear scene was pretty hilarious and kinda sexy.

I do find that Abbi reminds me of Mike Myers in Wayne's World, though, which disturbs me a little.

This show's really making up for how poor Workaholics has been this season.

Finished watching this last night. I shall miss it greatly until the second series airs. Although, I haven't watched any of the original webseries yet, so that's something for me to investigate.

Quote: Ben @ 2nd April 2014, 9:42 PM BST

Finished watching this last night. I shall miss it greatly until the second series airs. Although, I haven't watched any of the original webseries yet, so that's something for me to investigate.

It's quite lo-fi and scrappy, what I've seen of the web series, but still funny.

I've been rewatching episodes of this over the last week and think it's one of my favourite sitcoms of the year.

Someone only has to say the word 'Garol' to me and I lose it. Massive crush on Abbi Jacobson too.

Quote: Vince Ives @ 23rd December 2014, 12:14 AM GMT

Someone only has to say the word 'Garol' to me and I lose it. Massive crush on Abbi Jacobson too.

I think they're both very attractive.

Season 2 starts in a few weeks!