So, you have won the lottery! Page 2

I'd buy Fiona Bruce.

How much would it cost to have a series of The Walking Dead made with just Daryl in?

I would pay ITV to show The Crystal Maze and On The Buses a new version of them

Quote: zooo @ 19th March 2014, 4:19 PM GMT

How much would it cost to have a series of The Walking Dead made with just Daryl in?

Daryl,Daryl,Daryl,Daryl,Daryl,Daryl,Daryl,Daryl!!!!

No, Daryl, Daryl, Daryl, Daryl!

You could easily spend it all on one piece of art if you wanted. People who claim you would never spend it all are very wrong.

I'd buy my local football team - Sutton United - and see them get promoted to the Conference.

Quote: Chappers @ 19th March 2014, 6:14 PM GMT

I'd buy my local football team - Sutton United - and see them get promoted to the Conference.

Would you insist on a name change though, from United?

Sutton City, Sutton Slickers, Sutton Serpents perhaps?

I'd buy an army... an army of sexy topless women... and then ummm... just walk around with them for a bit... Cool

Quote: Lee @ 19th March 2014, 6:30 PM GMT

I'd buy an army... an army of sexy topless women... and then ummm... just walk around with them for a bit... Cool

I'm sure George Roper will post a gif of exactly this scene in the near future.

Quote: ComedyGeek @ 19th March 2014, 4:27 PM GMT

I would pay ITV to show The Crystal Maze and On The Buses a new version of them

I agree

Actually with that much money I'd exhume Reg Varney from the Grave and turn him into a cyborg and force them to make On The Robo Buses

I would give most of it to charity and loads to my family and send my son to the best school so I could get rid of him and enjoy my money! :P

Then I'd be found dead on the kitchen floor with a huge belly and chocolate round my face.

Bloody good way to go.

It SO would be :D

Remember the advice - 'Never a borrower or a LENDER be.' If you want to give it to your friends, do it anonymously. People don't like to be beholden to somebody, makes them feel inferior so the friendship's ruined.