Newsjack - Series 10 Page 26

I sent two sketches with 3 minutes to spare (I think - hopefully!) Then realised the title of one of my sketches would have made a great line, so I resent that after the deadline as an update.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ 17th March 2014, 11:31 AM GMT

Just a general tip (which you should feel free to ignore) but I'm surprised by some people's submissions in "Critique", in that anything controversial and certainly anything which contains swearing or graphic sexual content is highly unlikely to get on air.

Spot on! Listen to this man

Just picked up an Evening Standard on the tube and thought that'll be useful for the one-liners tonight.... then remembered they're no longer topical... :$

Nine random outpourings of nonsense from my brain submitted yesterday. So no change there.

Still not getting an auto-reply.

I've sent a single one-liner in, about a raisin. I know they don't like the currant stuff.

Sent off my one-liners... now the fun of waiting to find out that nothing I wrote made it on there... :D

Just watched Romesh on Live from the Apollo.
He was very good, I thought.

Now watching the brothers Johnny and Michael Vaughan baking tarts.

Damn you Guinness!

Finished my one-liners on Sunday night, but still waited until this morning to submit in case inspiration hit late on.
It didn't.

Quote: Bonzo @ 17th March 2014, 4:47 PM GMT

Just picked up an Evening Standard on the tube and thought that'll be useful for the one-liners tonight.... then remembered they're no longer topical... :$

I know, it's gone downhill since it became a free paper.

here goes then...

Sent in my nine - delightfully pleased with my efforts this week.

Just got my one liners in under the wire, not helped by my laptop saving the document in some bizarre folder and refusing to find it when I tried to attach it to the email.

Goes to show Newsjack is impressively egalitarian, favouring neither the famous nor the funny.

My one-liners definitely won't get on as I didn't send them.

Good luck all.

Quote: mikemcc @ 18th March 2014, 1:22 PM GMT

My one-liners definitely won't get on as I didn't send them.

Good luck all.

the less competition the better ;-)
only another 298 to worry about this week...

Quote: sootyj @ 18th March 2014, 12:51 PM GMT

Goes to show Newsjack is impressively egalitarian, favouring neither the famous nor the funny.

:D