Campaign Opportunity

Hi guys!

"Fire in the hole!" I shouted as I picked up the deep heat instead of the Anusol.

LOL! No? Think you can do better?

We're looking for a creative mind to help our haemorrhoid campaign reach maximum exposure. We think the best way to reach people with haemorrhoids is to break down the negative stigmas attached. We plan to do this by running a social campaign which will encourage those with the health issue to get treated and not be embarrassed.

Think you're up for the challenge? Get in contact with me via email at jessica@barefacemedia.com and tell us your funniest haemorrhoid joke. Who knows, you could be the new face of our campaign... if you're up for it that is!

Speak to you soon
Jess

I'm not standing for this!

Bare face cheek!

Is there a deadline?

As soon as possible. This will be an ongoing project.

hi jessica,

I notice you haven't mentioned any pay rates. Does this mean we shouldn't expect any payment?

Quote: That Writer Chap @ 12th March 2014, 4:08 PM GMT

hi jessica,

I notice you haven't mentioned any pay rates. Does this mean we shouldn't expect any payment?

I was wondering that myself...

There would be payment if we decided to take you on to work with us. If you're interested email me at jessica@barefacemedia.com with maybe some initial ideas and if we like your style, we can set up a meeting with you.
Thanks

Quote: jessbareface @ 12th March 2014, 4:11 PM GMT

There would be payment if we decided to take you on to work with us. If you're interested email me at jessica@barefacemedia.com with maybe some initial ideas and if we like your style, we can set up a meeting with you.
Thanks

What kind of payment?

Cash seems appropriate.

Quote: jessbareface @ 12th March 2014, 1:55 PM GMT

"Fire in the hole!" I shouted as I picked up the deep heat instead of the Anusol.

I actually enjoyed that. The joke, not the sensation.

Why do tramps try to get piles?
Because when they hurt, they can make a bum whine!!!

Quote: jessbareface @ 12th March 2014, 1:55 PM GMT

Who knows, you could be the new face of our campaign...

Hmm.
The face of hehaemorrhoids..?
Tempting.

Quote: Lazzard @ 12th March 2014, 6:02 PM GMT

Hmm.
The face of hehaemorrhoids..?
Tempting.

Why do you always pick up on the same things as me? Or is it because it's so obvious?

I would've thought you want the Arse for the campaign.

Incidentally do you remember another piles cream wanted to use Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" but didn't get permission.

Quote: Marc P @ 12th March 2014, 4:22 PM GMT

What kind of payment?

Cash seems appropriate.

Piles of cash?

Quote: Chappers @ 12th March 2014, 9:48 PM GMT

Why do you always pick up on the same things as me? Or is it because it's so obvious?

I would've thought you want the Arse for the campaign.

Incidentally do you remember another piles cream wanted to use Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" but didn't get permission.

Sadly it probably because it's obvious.
Or we're both brilliant.

When I used to work in advertising, every student portfoliohad at least one haemorrhoids campaign.
"Give haemorrhoids the bum's rush" was always a favourite.