The Life Of Rock With Brian Pern Page 2

Brilliant end to the series.

I agree, that one seemed a bit more lively than othe other 2, less reliant on old jokes.

Overall, I think it was a series worth watching, every episode had a couple of moments that cracked me up, although the decision to only make 3 was definitely the right one.

The Bond segment worked well; it looked like both Simon and David Arnold were struggling not to corpse as Lucy Montgomery let rip with her vocal chords. She was good in the gorilla bit too.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 27th February 2014, 1:58 AM GMT

The Bond segment worked well; it looked like both Simon and David Arnold were struggling not to corpse as Lucy Montgomery let rip with her vocal chords. She was good in the gorilla bit too.

I completely agree with everything you said. The Licorice story was very funny too.

Some great moments. Roger Taylor, "save the ant!". Dylan's conversion to electric, "we knew him when he was on gas". Paul Whitehouse lamenting his privileged upbringing. Priceless!

I've not managed to see any of these.

Damn!

Quote: Chappers @ 7th March 2014, 10:49 PM GMT

I've not managed to see any of these.

Damn!

The DVD will probably turn up in a charity shop in a couple of years. :D

One of the funniest shows I have seen in ages. I loved it, loved Brian's accent. Nigel Havers was hilarious too, and whomever his lawyer was too, good stuff.

I think the funniest thing about the show is the real information. Doctor in Distress, Judge Dread the reggae star, The Wurzels... all gold.