Birds Of A Feather - Series 10 Page 4

If you have a look at Maurice Gran's Twitter https://twitter.com/mauricegran he answers a few of these questions!

Quote: Corina Burrows @ 9th February 2014, 8:31 AM GMT

1. The house on the outside is exactly the same as the first 9 season, but the inside is not... :S how do you convert a house like that on the inside??? The kitchen in the old Series was behind the living room, the stairs were on the back of the wall to the living room; there were French doors leading to the garden on the left side of the living room and there was only one entrance with double doors to the living room, not two. Why didn't they keep it the same?

The basic layout of the house is essentially the same - but mirrored! Made me feel actually quite dizzy and unsettled whilst watching Episode 1, but I've got used to it now. Just!

Finally got round to catching the new series and rather enjoyed it. It's not a show (or audience) crying out from some startling reinvention. More of the same, but with decent scripts is all you can ask for. And that's what they've delivered.

Enjoyed last night's episode. Dorien wears a wig! Laughing out loud When's Episode 8 due to air then? I hate the fact that football is supposedly more important!

Quote: G180e @ 14th February 2014, 4:40 PM GMT

Enjoyed last night's episode. Dorien wears a wig! Laughing out loud When's Episode 8 due to air then? I hate the fact that football is supposedly more important!

Yeah, bloody football. Final episode was on tonight. And the announcer said at the end that the Birds will be back for a new series next year. :)

Yup yup, very pleased by the recommission. Full details here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/000001403/birds_of_a_feather_return_series_11_itv/

Did you know that in advance Aaron, with an embargo on announcing it? Otherwise you seem to have written about 1000 cogent words in about 2 mins and uploaded it and tweeted it. :)

I'm not sure what's more impressive; that I might get news ahead of time, or that I have super powers?!

(But yes, it was revealed earlier under an embargo.)

Hardly a surprise it getting another series is it. So it's good news for women and other soapcom lovers, bad news for incompetent BBC execs who lost one of their most popular shows to their rivals. Will anyone at the beeb get sacked for it? ...that's a no then. Whistling nnocently - face of the clueless beeb imbecile.

Laurence tells me that the viewing figures for BOAF series 10 are a record figure for an ITV sitcom. They (ITV) have never had it so good.

:)

<later>
OH I see you already said that in the article.

BBC seems reluctant to talk about the show.

They published the notice http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26479729

But if you then click "Entertainments and Art" at top right,
the story is not on the summaries page.

I've tried but I can't find a link to that page anywhere on the BBC site, so I wonder how Google found it :?:

I enjoyed the finale and it isn't a surprise to hear more us on the way for the next year! A rather decent funny and warm new series of BOAF, see you next year!

Only saw a couple of these because I never knew when it was on. Why can't there be a website that gives this sort of info?

Have to admit I'm a bit of a Dorien fancier. Yes - honestly!

Aw. She still has a pretty amazing figure.

Quote: Chappers @ 7th March 2014, 11:05 PM GMT

Only saw a couple of these because I never knew when it was on. Why can't there be a website that gives this sort of info?

Have to admit I'm a bit of a Dorien fancier. Yes - honestly!

I think there is a repeat of the last episode on Sunday evenings.