Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle - Series 3

Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle returns on Saturday 1st March 2014, at 10:15pm on BBC Two.

The new series sees Chris Morris take over from Armando Iannucci as Lee's interviewer.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/000001377/chris_morris_stewart_lee_comedy_vehicle_3/

Excellent news. Second best programme on TV... after Top Gear.

Dan

Yay

Happy happy

Joy joy

SLFTW

I saw his recent tour where he was trying out a lot of the stuff for the show, if that's anything to go by the new series is going to be great

Although I'm a fan from the Fist of Fun days so take that for what it's worth, nowadays comedy fans seem to want the moon on a stick.

Only a week and a bit til it lands! Can't wait! And it's on a Saturday!

Quote: Ian Morgan @ 20th February 2014, 12:50 PM GMT

Although I'm a fan from the Fist of Fun days so take that for what it's worth, nowadays comedy fans seem to want the moon on a stick.

:D

Quote: Ben @ 20th February 2014, 6:05 PM GMT

Only a week and a bit til it lands! Can't wait! And it's on a Saturday!

Are Saturdays extra funny, young Ben?

Quote: T.W. @ 21st February 2014, 2:33 PM GMT

Are Saturdays extra funny, young Ben?

I'm allowed to stay up late at weekends!

Quote: Ben @ 21st February 2014, 7:10 PM GMT

I'm allowed to stay up late at weekends!

Laughing out loud

It's funny because it's true!

Well, almost true. You know you only get late night privileges on Saturday, sometimes Friday. (Sunday, of course, is the night before a school day. In bed by 8 & say your dirty prayers).

Here he is talking about the new series on Front Row.

http://kiwi6.com/file/9ohq2jqw9n

Here he is on tonight's "This Week", promoting the new series. It's a pretty good interview compared to most, but I was a bit disappointed that he was cut off when talking about Chris Morris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ0dvSyucZA

I liked the clip featured somewhere on this website from the new series.

Quote: faceless @ 28th February 2014, 12:39 AM GMT

Here he is on tonight's "This Week", promoting the new series. It's a pretty good interview compared to most, but I was a bit disappointed that he was cut off when talking about Chris Morris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ0dvSyucZA

I watched that live and he said the BBC were moving his show forward so it doesn't influence the Clegg vs Farage Europe debate.

Stewart Lee attacking UKIP - now there's some bold and controversial comedy. How does he choose such contentious topics? I'm sure it will be eye opening stuff and not just the usual left wing stance on UKIP with well thought out satire and an original take on the situation.

Perhaps he'll touch upon Labour's deliberate open door immigration policy to explain the rise and popularity of UKIP...or maybe he'll just call them a bunch of mad old racists in the most reactionary dogmatic way possible.

I'm no psychic, but I imagine he's not a fan. Unimpressed

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 1st March 2014, 1:34 PM GMT

I watched that live and he said the BBC were moving his show forward so it doesn't influence the Clegg vs Farage Europe debate.

Oh so you're the other viewer! Wave

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 1st March 2014, 1:34 PM GMT

Stewart Lee attacking UKIP - now there's some bold and controversial comedy. How does he choose such contentious topics? I'm sure it will be eye opening stuff and not just the usual left wing stance on UKIP with well thought out satire and an original take on the situation.

Perhaps he'll touch upon Labour's deliberate open door immigration policy to explain the rise and popularity of UKIP...or maybe he'll just call them a bunch of mad old racists in the most reactionary dogmatic way possible.

I'm no psychic, but I imagine he's not a fan. Unimpressed

I've already seen the episode, and you're spot on.

Quote: Aaron @ 1st March 2014, 1:53 PM GMT

Oh so you're the other viewer! Wave

Wave I'm bizarrely addicted to the show. Though I have yet to send in a Twelfie outside Annabelles holding a bottle of Blue Nun.

Quote: Aaron @ 1st March 2014, 1:53 PM GMT

I've already seen the episode, and you're spot on.

I've got a couple of lefty friends round tonight, so they'll have to put up with my constant eye rolling, tut-ting and sighing.

(Wow, tutting is spelled all weird)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 1st March 2014, 2:02 PM GMT

Wave I'm bizarrely addicted to the show. Though I have yet to send in a Twelfie outside Annabelles holding a bottle of Blue Nun.

Nor I. Unmissable telly though! :D

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 1st March 2014, 2:02 PM GMT

I've got a couple of lefty friends round tonight, so they'll have to put up with my constant eye rolling, tut-ting and sighing.

The UKIP stuff is next week, so you're saved; tonight's is pretty good.