Comedy Writing Partner sought - Manchester Page 6

;) and sarcastic!!

It appears I missed the meet-up which I'm gutted about, but please let me know about any subsequent ones and I shall do my very best to attend!

It's been quite rightly pointed out that I should maybe start a new thread for this, instead of getting it lost on page x of this thread, so here's my original post, but I've created this thread https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/29552/

Hello again all,

Sorry I've been busy as heck the past week and so been a bit slow to post here...

The meet up was interesting - not quite as many people as I'd hoped, but those that were there were perfectly formed and well appreciated. Hopefully they all got as much out of it as I did. ;)

The better news is that loads of people seem have contacted me (both here and other comedy writers I know around Manchester) saying it was too short notice but they'd love to come along if it happens again.

So with that in mind, I'd like to propose a time/place for another meet, giving you all plenty more time to plan.

Date: Sunday February 9th 2014
Time: 17:00 onwards
Place:The Castle, Oldham Street, Manchester

I'd guess it'll finish somewhere between 8 and 10, to allow for people to travel home in decent time, though if people are still there and up for it I guess it goes on...

Be great if people can respond as early as possible if they can make it/will make it/will try or if the date/time makes it a non-starter. If there's loads of interest I'll try and get a separate room for us (even if that means moving to another venue nearby).

I'm loathe to start debating dates/times like mad, as we'll never settle on a date/time if we spend eternity debating when's best, but if the above proposal is really unsuitable then I'm more than happy to change... I'm also not adverse to starting earlier if afternoons are better for many, but continuing on to the evening still.

Hope this all makes sense.

So, how's then for you? You coming?

I'm looking for a comedy writing partner, I get loads of ideas but need a partner to help write and bounce the ideas of. Male or female. Please someone get in touch. It is mostly sit com ideas. :D