Doc Martin Page 5

Quote: Buddy Clause @ 25th January 2014, 1:10 AM GMT

it would be nice for a Doc's Aunt Joan Norton to return to the series...like she drops in and checks on her farm and then later on the Doc and his surgery....what a pleasant surprise...

Well, it would definitely be a surprise, not sure how pleasant it would be!

Quote: Buddy Clause @ 25th January 2014, 1:10 AM GMT

it would be nice for a Doc's Aunt Joan Norton to return to the series...like she drops in and checks on her farm and then later on the Doc and his surgery....what a pleasant surprise....also Doc Sims could pop in for a spot of tea now and again...it's the best he could do considering his current conditions....

Would be hard to explain her funeral at opener of series 5. But, they could have scripted her to go off with her old sailor lover rather than kill her off. That would have left it open for an occasional appearance.

Quote: Mike Selway @ 15th February 2014, 4:00 PM GMT

Also, seems Carolyn has trimmed up a bit. She sure looked good in that wedding dress.

Bloodyhell. She is and always was a stunningly beautiful, sexy woman.

Do you have REAL NATURAL women over there?

"She is and always was a stunningly beautiful, sexy woman."

I agree. She is quite a heart throb!

And yes we have them here. But they aren't on Doc Martin. :)

like Doc Martin is the charmingest awesomest Doc in all of Portwenn and five miles beyond

I am elated that Series 7 of Doc Martin may be in the works in late 2015. Meanwhile I watch ALL the Series on Acorn TV over and over again Wave. Love every scene because when Doc Martin appears, it's like putting your favourite icing, with blueberries, or strawberries, or cherries, or pineapples, on a cake. Rolling eyes All my attention is on "what will he say or do". I definitely prepare myself to rewind to view the scene over and over again so I will not miss a beat...due to my laughter...spoiling my view and attention.

Doc Martin is the "Best of Best" English Comedy-Drama I have seen, not to say there may have or maybe others. Then there is Martin Clunes the man.

Sir Martin Clunes is how I refer to him is an "Adventurous" person. I've seen most of his exploration films with lemurs, wolves and various domestic dogs, various types of beautiful horses, giant manta rays, and Mugie a young tiger. If there are other adventures that Sir Martin Clunes has filmed I haven't found them.

I will wait with bated breath for Doc Martin Series 7 in 2016, hopefully sooner not later.

Oh man that's great news! I love this show. Thanks for the heads up.
One of the other things I missed about these forums: the info!
I wish Martin Clunes would play in more shows and films. Actually can anyone recommend to me some of his more recent ape ranches outside of Doc Martin that were worth watching?

Hate on me all you want but I think he should have been considered as the new Doctor.

I caught a glimpse of the Kharma Chameleon video recently. I'm sure that Caroline Catz was in it. Am I right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

Any idea when Series 7 is scheduled to air?

Hmmm, I think I'd better put my bulletproofs on!

In my far from humble opinion, I thought that series 6 was the weakest to date. The writers seemed to have forgotten the main storyline.
A doctor who's one step away from Asperger's syndrome and who has developed haemophobia, is in a small tightknit community. He doesn't understand them and they don't understand him.

Series 6 sent him towards being just "obnoxious" rather than psychologically different. Big mistake, one that I hope they remedy in series 7, but somehow I doubt it.

Is Series 7 confirmed? I thought it's gone as far as it could although I love it.

Quote: Maurice Mynah @ 11th July 2015, 10:58 AM BST

Hmmm, I think I'd better put my bulletproofs on!

In my far from humble opinion, I thought that series 6 was the weakest to date. The writers seemed to have forgotten the main storyline.
A doctor who's one step away from Asperger's syndrome and who has developed haemophobia, is in a small tightknit community. He doesn't understand them and they don't understand him.

Series 6 sent him towards being just "obnoxious" rather than psychologically different. Big mistake, one that I hope they remedy in series 7, but somehow I doubt it.

Yes it is. Saw an ITV new shows trailer and this was on it . There is also a video that shows Sigourney Weaver guest starring . Here it is: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epi7zRllHZA

I really thought it was finished. I loved it (especially CC) but I think it should wind up now.