I went to a restaurant Page 16

I went to a stone angels concert once and ordered a burger at the concessionary stand. When I saw the bill I didn't blink once.

Why do Daleks sometimes skip breakfast? Because sometimes eggs terminate, eggs terminate.

Surely that would be, what does a Dalek abortionist say.

I went to an illegal game restaurant, everything was poached

Quote: sootyj @ 11th February 2014, 2:52 PM GMT

Surely that would be, what does a Dalek abortionist say.

You're right. Incidentally I hope you've submitted your boar one-liner to Newsrevue.
A vegetarian ate venison by mistake. He said, Oh deer.

I went to a Ukrainian restaurant and asked for an authentic Chicken Kiev. They said they could not serve me the real Chicken of Kiev as no one knew where Viktor Yanukovych was hiding...

I went to a pub and I ordered a beer. But they only had lager.

I can't believe its not Bitter.

I went to a ginger bearded celebrity chef's restaurant the other day and said "I'll have what the staff are having". When they went to prepare it I stole four blocks of cheddar and a bottle of chardonnay

I went to little chef the other day and said "I'll have what the staff are having" they served me a redundancy letter

I went to Mcdonald's the other day and said "I'll have what the staff are having" I was stript of my GCSE's and now have aids

I went to a bulimic restaurant the other day and said "I'll have what the staff are having" the waitress replied "I'm sorry sir this restaurant is exclusively for women"

I went to a restaurant in Glasgow the other day and said "I'll have what the staff are having". As the waiter went to the kitchen I realised the smell in there was disgusting so I promptly left. On my way across the car park the smell was just a strong and unbearable. I then drove 10 miles south and it was just a strong. F**k me Glasgow Stinks.

I've just realised I am Frankie Boyle without the DVD sales

P.S no offence intended

I want to be like my father, and vomit into footwear. Big boots to fill.

I didn't go to the restaurant. my mum made me a packed lunch.

I went to the staff restaurant at "UK Gold"... the food tasted funny at first, then it kept repeating on me.

Quote: another40winks @ 4th March 2014, 3:16 PM GMT

I went to little chef the other day and said "I'll have what the staff are having" they served me a redundancy letter

I went to a little chef restaurant the other day

and said didn't you used to be on the telly

Quote: another40winks @ 5th March 2014, 3:08 PM GMT

I went to Mcdonald's the other day and said "I'll have what the staff are having" I was stript of my GCSE's and now have aids

I went to a bulimic restaurant the other day and said "I'll have what the staff are having" the waitress replied "I'm sorry sir this restaurant is exclusively for women"

I went to a restaurant in Glasgow the other day and said "I'll have what the staff are having". As the waiter went to the kitchen I realised the smell in there was disgusting so I promptly left. On my way across the car park the smell was just a strong and unbearable. I then drove 10 miles south and it was just a strong. F**k me Glasgow Stinks.

I've just realised I am Frankie Boyle without the DVD sales

P.S no offence intended

They are all terrible. You're also Frankie Boyle without the laughs. (The aids bit made me laugh a bit though , I must admit)

I went to John Wayne's drug rehab and dairy intolerance clinic

I got off the horse and drank my milk