Dear John... Page 5

You really shouldn't stand on a penis.

I must get on and watch the rest of the episodes I have of this. Unless they got wiped when my laptop died... :( *goes to check*

I've trodden on mine a few times. Back on topic, I've been rewatching Dear John and I rate it highly - strong characterisation, intriguing plots, regular laughs. Check it out!

"Any sexual problems?"

Ha ha.

I got the DVD-box after having read this thread. I watched it and I think it is really good! I saw the 7 episodes of series 1 in only one evening :$ After that it was enough though, for a few days.

It had a good story and I like the theme tune.

I didn't know any of the actors in it but they were really good. The actor that played Kirk reminded me a bit of the guy in Fawlty Towers, in the episode where Basil tries to catch a guest that secretly has a woman staying in his room :)

Boogaloo.

Quote: Vicky Pollard @ 30th January 2014, 1:39 PM GMT

The actor that played Kirk reminded me a bit of the guy in Fawlty Towers, in the episode where Basil tries to catch a guest that secretly has a woman staying in his room :)

Nicky Henson

Peter Blake

Great series! Ralph Bates - another one who died too young (51) in 1991

I have rented series one and will report back. I recall enjoying it in the eighties. Clearly I didn't get out much then :(

I'm two episodes in and I'm finding it really funny and in modern parlance, 'LOLing'. Beautifully written and sensitively acted by a talented cast. Ralph Bates is also apparently a descendant of Louis Pasteur. Bizarre.

So, BlueNun, any sexual problems?

Quote: Stephen Ryder @ 23rd November 2011, 3:02 PM GMT

"Any sexual problems?"

Ha ha.

Quote: Aaron @ 7th August 2014, 7:37 PM BST

So, BlueNun, any sexual problems?

Quote: Nil Putters @ 4th September 2008, 3:19 AM BST

"Do you have any SEXUAL problems?"

Quote: Chappers @ 26th May 2007, 8:18 PM BST

Were there any sexual problems?

We're as bad as each other.

Boogaloo.

Only the usual: the constant requests for wet celery and a flying helmet...

No egg whisk?

Quote: Aaron @ 7th August 2014, 9:53 PM BST

No egg whisk?

I think this is Off Topic.

(Or eggtopic?)

That's in the dishwasher!

Ep3 of DJ was very memorable from the 80s. Poor old Ralph and RIP Terry Terrapin :(